Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Nefarious posted:

what if animals could talk

They can and sometimes will even FORCE speak to u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lmao like the stereotype of any sports star is one of the reasoned, christlike individual

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
Sorry about your gf op

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
Agreed. I literally closed my eyes so I wouldn't read anything in the thread that could argue otherwise. Good going, OP!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

last season i led my lacrosse league in hipster rapes

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

last season i led my lacrosse league in hipster rapes

oh snap never thought i'd run into a fellow lambda lambda epsilon bro on this forum for dummy losers, secret handshake time!

*wildly flails dick around*

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

How badly did you get pwned by a cool lacrosse dude, OP..... that's the most pathetic op I've read in a while

Some tall ones stood in front of me at a concert.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

LAXXX TO THE loving MAXXX NERDS

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Lacrosse is a thing. I forgot that. Done caring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lacrosse is one of the gayest sports ever.

• Locked thread