Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-planet-fitness-free-pizza-american-fitness-20150625-story.html

Be back later, off to work out how many slices I can get away with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

best rates, still the worst chain gym though if you wanna lift. i'll stick w/ 24 hr and gold's gym.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vqFq7J9vs

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
who cares you dumb bitch

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Planet Fatness.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i bet there are people who pay for a membership just for free pizza

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nefarious posted:

who cares you dumb bitch
free pizza though

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

symbolic posted:

free pizza though

RIGHT?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Free pizza at a Fitness Gym... trying to keep their clients fat so they keep the membership IMO.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

Planet Fatness.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

americas fitness minister

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

exercise still gives you an endorphin rush even if you're fattening at the same time. really this is a net positive.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Pretty sure that's the back extension machine, which is the least intensive thing ever. Getting dressed is harder than that thing.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
id like to post that "I'm into fitness, fitness this whole pizza in my mouth" meme, but I'm too lazy to find it. so just imagine i posted it and lol accordingly

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

Kuato posted:

id like to post that "I'm into fitness, fitness this whole pizza in my mouth" meme, but I'm too lazy to find it. so just imagine i posted it and lol accordingly

lol

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
There are people in the world that do guilt workouts.

I'm not sure if they legitimately think that 30 minutes of walking on a treadmill will redeem a lifestyle of literally eating everything.

But it does alleviate the guilt.

Then they eat pizza because it's all a self-delusion.

Basically its like the people that go to church on Sundays.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Someone needs to tell the homeless guy whose thread is stickied. For like $10 a month he can get free showers and free pizza!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Is it ok to post people working out wrong if I don't work out at all?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Kuato posted:

lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato posted:

Laughing out loud

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4

naem
May 29, 2011

Seems counterproductive

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Planet Fitness is for poors, lolling if you gym doesn't have ridiculous granite and marble bathrooms

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
CT Fletcher's gym is across the street from a planet fitness and was bragging about how they don't offer free pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDppxh22i3E

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

OctoberBlues posted:

Someone needs to tell the homeless guy whose thread is stickied. For like $10 a month he can get free showers and free pizza!

Already accomplished friend

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743191&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post450955972

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, but you didn't mention the pizza! That's the added bonus that puts it over the top.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Planet Fitness is for poors, lolling if you gym doesn't have ridiculous granite and marble bathrooms

Can you gently caress butts in the locker room of a marble gym

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Demonachizer posted:

Planet Fatness.

be more backwards

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
on the next episode of The Walking Dead - the greasy racist white redneck walks into a Planet Fitness and declares himself their king. all the quivering fatties oblige

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im fit jacked and tan and the amount of pizza i eat is absurd

my diet is basically like a raccoon

but i put 15 hours a week on the bike and also lift

edit: plus my cock is 7 inches

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
its the No Judgement Zone idiots

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
crossfit people are like gun nuts in that they constantly fantasize about the zombie apocalypse Actually Happening so that they would finally be king of their own little worlds

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"I know I could outrun a walker. Do you know how many burpees I can do?"

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I moved last week and there's a Planet Fitness like two blocks away from me now that I was thinking about joining. Y'all aren't making it sound very good.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

crossfit is ok if you do it as cross training

if its your only thing you should find a sport because its not a sport at all

get fit to play sports dont play sport to get fit is what i always say

whatever makes people not fat is good though at the end of the day

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ghetto wormhole posted:

I moved last week and there's a Planet Fitness like two blocks away from me now that I was thinking about joining. Y'all aren't making it sound very good.

Planet Fitness is garbage unless all you're looking for is a place to run on an elliptical, in which case I guess it's ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

CrossFit Kids...

...What do we do?

-suck

-gently caress

Forging the Future

of Fitness

• Locked thread