Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Referee Jeff Hardy turned heel and Matt pinned Drew McIntyre to become champ of a company

jeff did not turn heel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Jeff Hardy is a trained wrestler and former world champion. He took a ref bump.

he took a ref bump

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

EC3 attempted to legally use a chair on Matt Hardy, Jeff grabbed the chair and hit EC3 with it instead. Everyone hits finishers on EC3, Matt hits a twist of fate on Galloway, and pins him. EC3 whines about being screwed, storms backstage, and shoves Big John Gaburick as the Hardy family celebrates in the ring.

here's the finishing sequence. Watch EC3 kick the cushion lol https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/650866901334134784

it was a great way to honor earl hebner on his special night

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Oct 5, 2015

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan you forgot that EC3 first demanded that Jeff Hardy disqualify him in a no DQ match.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Wait how did Jeff turn heel and then Matt won anyway - Were the Hardys not aligned before the match or was Jeff just that bad at turning heel/reffing?

E:

oatgan posted:

jeff did not turn heel

ah

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 5, 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RIP Earl Hebner

RIP EC3

RIP TNA

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

defend that, Cap

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA Sucks.

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

defend that, Cap

Hey I totally forgot for ten months (also lost my job like right after I signed up) but I forgot to get you something for PSP Secret Santa. I don't have PMs so email me your address. guildmasteratti@gmail.com

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 5, 2015

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Great White Hope posted:

oatgan you forgot that EC3 first demanded that Jeff Hardy disqualify him in a no DQ match.

For a dickpunch, right?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

why is this 6 pages?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

why is this 6 pages?

We all paid fifty american dollars to watch TNA and none of us could endure it alone

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

We all paid fifty american dollars to watch TNA and none of us could endure it alone

in the end i'd say i received my money's worth when i came back to see drew galloway say "I will kill myself." and the camera sit on him for several seconds of silence after

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

in the end i'd say i received my money's worth when i came back to see drew galloway say "I will kill myself." and the camera sit on him for several seconds of silence after

And then he lost lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Great White Hope posted:

And then he lost lol

And not even in dramatic fashion. Double :lol:

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The best part was that they didn't pin EC3, presumably so he can stay "undefeated" as if that matters.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

flashy_mcflash posted:

The question is why?
You know what you've done? You've given TNA money. TNA shouldn't have your money. TNA shouldn't have anybody's money.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Bryan paid twice to watch this horrible horrible event

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

Bryan paid twice to watch this horrible horrible event

Wow for that price he could've gone in person and eaten in catering with Davey Richards and Bob Ryder, to the chagrin of the rest of the roster.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It should be pointed out that during the surprise No-DQ match that was announced as a NO-DQ match, Captain America fan threw his shield into the ring.

TNA Security promptly ejected the fan let him stay and confiscated the shield gave it back to him. He then posed as Young and Angle were working outside as the crowd chanted "USE THE SHIELD"

TNA

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I don't think Bound for Glory was actually that bad, it was probably on the high end of average for TNA, but at least no one got sucked under the ring (which is terrible no matter if it's Abyss or Kane doing it), and most matches were actually relevant for ongoing storylines. But... what storylines? There's no tapings as far as I can see, and although they taped a hundred+ matches in the summer none will be plot-relevant. Maybe they'll just broadcast BFG highlights or clip shows?

Other thoughts:
Eli Drake has got to be done after his elimination from the Gauntlet. Getting hit by Al Snow's mannequin head in the centre of the ring and crawling over the top rope is the kind of perma-jobber status inducing attack that it's probably good almost nobody will ever see it.
Shera status: still terrible. You could see guys punching him and the guy not even noticing. I don't want to be too mean because sure he deserves a chance... but the Shera shake is mystifying. I guess he just has no dancing skills or concept of rhythm? Maybe he needs a dwarf sidekick, or to ride to the ring on an elephant, or something.
Tigre Uno is actually a bit over, especially in the Impact Zone but needs to drop the title and stop wrestling for a while, as he gives himself a serious injury every set of tapings. We have enough Sin Caras thank you. DJZ is also killing himself for the company, and for what, to be a joke flippy jobber at a company that will leave him high and dry when he's next injured seriously. Hopefully if/when it happens it'll come on the next UK tour and he can use our NHS for free (we have plenty of Filipino medical professionals so why not give something back).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hey remember when Billy Corgan was on this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Oh no I missed my last chance to see TNA live

Rip in piss TNA

• Locked thread