Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
>_>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

stop posting

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this would be funny and relevant in 2009

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
:gb2fyad:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

as someone who really likes turtles irl this is pretty creepy.

Aug 4, 2010

hi Skylark

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
haha you're so monkeycheese quirky and cute :3: I bet you're not obnoxious in any way irl

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm not really opposed to turtles, but i don't know enough about them to honestly say i like them.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes it's fun to say unexpected things to break the ice, or loosen up tension in a social situation.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
where does the phrase monkey cheese come from anyway, the whole Simpsons purple monkey dishwasher thing further telephoned for the current generation?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like penguins.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Turtles are the new trains.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rabble rabble posted:

where does the phrase monkey cheese come from anyway, the whole Simpsons purple monkey dishwasher thing further telephoned for the current generation?
a monkey and some cheese

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lol thats random

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
cowabunga dude me too

let's have a pizza party

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
nice i bet that gets you laid constantly for quirk factor

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
yeah with april o'neil

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i otoh tend to make fart noises with my mouth during these times

naem
May 29, 2011

I liked turtles before it was mocha frappacino

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Teh

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Same but I start the Unbreakable theme song.

(Not the Bruce Willis one, the other one.)

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i just like to spout quotations from various philosophers including but not limited to sartre, descartes, marx, tyson to try and bring some seriousness into typically vapid conversations about pop culture (poop culture lol)

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
OP, with psyopmonkey gone you're the new contender for GBS most annoying tranny. Congrats.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
She says it in bed with her boyfriend

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

rabble rabble posted:

http://amzn.com/0061452483

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I bet you play the loving ukulele, OP.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Yo fam im new!!!!!!! holds up mixtape my name is Daquan but u can call me t3h N1GgA oF d00m!!!!!!!! bruh…as u can see im a real savage. thats why i came here, 2 meet 💯% no chill ppl like me… im 16 years old (i got first hand street experience tho!!) i like 2 Netflix n chill w/ my sidepiece (cuz you know this ain't my main one, smdh) bcuz da pussy is straight fire!!!! shes savage 2 of course but i want 2 meet more savage ppl =) like they say the more lit the squad the more lit the pussy!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make a big squad here so give me lots of retweets!!!! WHYTHISNIGGADRAKELOOKLIKEASAUDIWARLORD?????!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein savage again _^ hehe…stay real fam!!! ! !

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
"Am I not turtle-y for the turtle club? Turtle turtle!"

- Dana Carvey, from the 21st century comedic masterpiece The Master of Disguise

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Ace of Baes posted:

Yo fam im new!!!!!!! holds up mixtape my name is Daquan but u can call me t3h N1GgA oF d00m!!!!!!!! bruh…as u can see im a real savage. thats why i came here, 2 meet 💯% no chill ppl like me… im 16 years old (i got first hand street experience tho!!) i like 2 Netflix n chill w/ my sidepiece (cuz you know this ain't my main one, smdh) bcuz da pussy is straight fire!!!! shes savage 2 of course but i want 2 meet more savage ppl =) like they say the more lit the squad the more lit the pussy!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make a big squad here so give me lots of retweets!!!! WHYTHISNIGGADRAKELOOKLIKEASAUDIWARLORD?????!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein savage again _^ hehe…stay real fam!!! ! !

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Ace of Baes posted:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like turtles too

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Do not watch this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_375BeNnulw

Uncalled for imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gently caress you bear grylls

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

symbolic posted:

this would be funny and relevant in 2009

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I like turtles and have been diving with them it is cool and good

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

gently caress you bear grylls

Agreed, there is literally no need for him to do that stuff :(

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Turtles have a lot of good qualities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

i otoh tend to make fart noises with my mouth during these times

Holy poo poo same. Wanna have coffee sometime?

• Locked thread