Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I like to date women for a few weeks and soon as they pull the whole "I'm falling for you" I cut off all communication and as Jay-z once said "onto the next one". The trick is to never show the women where you live. I made the mistake on this last one of telling her where I work and now I'm worried she is going to stalk me. Ghosting is great thanks to some of the great messages you get. If you need any tips on successfully ghosting let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sound good to me, thanks for letting me know.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op ur sex life is a ghost/ scientifically not proven to exist

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

act like a ghost and stop living

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
but op ur moms sex life is proven to exist

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't post the messages or anything. That might actually be funny.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

jackyl posted:

op ur sex life is a ghost/ scientifically not proven to exist

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Don't post the messages or anything. That might actually be funny.

I delete them so future women that I'm going to ghost don't come across them. This is key to successfully ghosting.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Grow up ladies, you're pussy ain't poo poo.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sounds very uninteresting op don't tell me more

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I delete them so future women that I'm going to ghost don't come across them. This is key to successfully ghosting.

Oh ok..congratulations then I guess. I'll go read a different thread.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dramatically recreate some of the best messages from memory at least., and post them.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Much like the op

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
skeletons are like eee eee eee
ghosts are like ooo ooo ooo

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
the trick I like to use is have sex with them so they're wildly disappointed lol owned bitches

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
"Hey a little disappointed that you just kind of disappeared. Not sure if it was something I did or you met someone else, but gently caress you either way there is no reason you couldn't just tell me to my face. I actually liked you but you've just shown me all men are alike."

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i like to invite women over and wall them in until they starve to death and haunt my house

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

busting makes me feel good

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"Hey a little disappointed that you just kind of disappeared. Not sure if it was something I did or you met someone else, but gently caress you either way there is no reason you couldn't just tell me to my face. I actually liked you but you've just shown me all men are alike."

Psh thats it?

lol if you haven't at least gotten suicide threats or fake pregnancy scares.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

buttkiss posted:

act like a ghost and stop living

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i like to invite women over and wall them in until they starve to death and haunt my house

on fetlife we call that amantialldoing and I'm the monresssor of that poo poo

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I like how you're bragging about being a passive-aggressive beta bitch.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Overwined posted:

I like how you're bragging about being a passive-aggressive beta bitch.

I'm just letting women know that they aren't special snowflakes.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I like to date women for a few weeks and soon as they pull the whole "I'm falling for you" I cut off all communication and as Jay-z once said "onto the next one". The trick is to never show the women where you live. I made the mistake on this last one of telling her where I work and now I'm worried she is going to stalk me. Ghosting is great thanks to some of the great messages you get. If you need any tips on successfully ghosting let me know.

drat you're a little bitch. How small do your stones have to be that you fear someone talking to you?

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I'm just letting women know that they aren't special snowflakes.

Actually you're not. You're not doing a loving thing because you lack the guts to speak your mind. Don't worry, it's a common beta characteristic. I'm sure when you get a little older you'll see the wisdom of what I'm saying.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

seems like a lot of work.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
honestly it's the best way to "date"

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Overwined posted:

Actually you're not. You're not doing a loving thing because you lack the guts to speak your mind. Don't worry, it's a common beta characteristic. I'm sure when you get a little older you'll see the wisdom of what I'm saying.

Nah I'm the alpha dog I don't have to explain myself to anyone. WOOF!

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

rezatahs posted:

honestly it's the best way to "date"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My method of pwning bitches is to treat them with honesty and respect. Then I play the "long game" where I interact with her as an adult and we discover our compatibility with one another, forging a bond of mutual trust and friendship. After a few months of dating, we decide as a couple whether we wish to discontinue the relationship with one another or take it to the next level. If all goes well, within a couple years I "pop the question" and we get married. Then I enjoy what is hopefully a lifetime with a person I care for and who cares for me in turn and I don't die a lonely, pathetic sack of poo poo.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i just ghost my self by never leaving the house

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i act as a funny, attentive-if-a-little-clingy boyfriend until there's a really big mud puddle on the ground, then shove her face in it and fun away laughing

e:that's a sick typo, i'm leaving it.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

My method of pwning bitches is to treat them with honesty and respect. Then I play the "long game" where I interact with her as an adult and we discover our compatibility with one another, forging a bond of mutual trust and friendship. After a few months of dating, we decide as a couple whether we wish to discontinue the relationship with one another or take it to the next level. If all goes well, within a couple years I "pop the question" and we get married. Then I enjoy what is hopefully a lifetime with a person I care for and who cares for me in turn and I don't die a lonely, pathetic sack of poo poo.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Applewhite posted:

hosed up if true

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
sometimes I don't respond to my wife's texts

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

stay safe foppery ghost

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Applewhite posted:

Gonna try this. I'll post again in a few decades if it works.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Applewhite posted:

:owned:

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
At what point do you rattle a chain in her attic? Can you do this at any point in the relationship or does it have to happen before you meet her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
You know OP is showing this thread to his nonexistent friends and high-fiving manniquens over his sick burns.

• Locked thread