Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
http://chefthisup.co/recipe/14020/cheesy-bacon-garlic-pinwheels/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite posted:

My method of pwning bitches is to treat them with honesty and respect. Then I play the "long game" where I interact with her as an adult and we discover our compatibility with one another, forging a bond of mutual trust and friendship. After a few months of dating, we decide as a couple whether we wish to discontinue the relationship with one another or take it to the next level. If all goes well, within a couple years I "pop the question" and we get married. Then I enjoy what is hopefully a lifetime with a person I care for and who cares for me in turn and I don't die a lonely, pathetic sack of poo poo.

this but ironically

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Applewhite posted:

My method of pwning bitches is to treat them with honesty and respect. Then I play the "long game" where I interact with her as an adult and we discover our compatibility with one another, forging a bond of mutual trust and friendship. After a few months of dating, we decide as a couple whether we wish to discontinue the relationship with one another or take it to the next level. If all goes well, within a couple years I "pop the question" and we get married. Then I enjoy what is hopefully a lifetime with a person I care for and who cares for me in turn and I don't die a lonely, pathetic sack of poo poo.

mods?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

porkchop_express posted:

skeletons are like eee eee eee
ghosts are like ooo ooo ooo

how dare you ! ?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

don't forget occasionally scaring them by yelling "BOO!"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pretend GBS is a woman who is falling for u

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
You're a lovely, broken excuse of a human being (and also really boring).

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

g-g-g-ghost women!

i'm scared

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Stay safe relationship ghost.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Applewhite posted:

Word. And you can still ghost them bitches. Give it 60 or 70 years, and BAM, you die on them dizzy broads. They never see or hear from you again.

Try and text a guy now, bitch, while they're six feet under.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
ghosts aren't real you retards

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

ghosts aren't real you retards

ghosts are just skeletons with all the bones removed. ill admit it is much easier to prove the existence of whimpering cowards, though.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
i like my women how i like my ghosts

scary, with a tragic past and unable to be touched

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

EngineerSean posted:

don't forget occasionally scaring them by yelling "BOO!"

Yeah I do that sometimes, too :3:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
OP please post your "Dennis System" in full thank you.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
I "ghost" women by keeping to the shadows and wearing my sneaking suit. They never even realise I'm there. Sometimes I have to distract their attention using tossed magazines and blow-up dolls, but I prefer not to leave any traces. No-one ever said Foxhound was easy, but I'm ready to S-rank this bitch.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
There's nothing girls love more than a surprise, and there's nothing more surprising than a shotgun beanbag to the face.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
op I think you meant to post this here instead, or maybe here. This seems like a community that'd love to hear your tips :)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

ChogsEnhour posted:

OP please post your "Dennis System" in full thank you.

B-e a huge pussy
E-ngage with own hand
T-ell the internet that you're a huge stud irl
A-gonise over worthless life

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Applewhite posted:

lol gay

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Quote-Unquote posted:

B-e a huge pussy
E-ngage with own hand
T-ell the internet that you're a huge stud irl
A-gonise over worthless life

:drat:

Fived for this.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is a good thread now despite the extremely bad op, therefore "Mr. McGibblets" may no longer post in this thread.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i think i ghosted my mom

whoflungpoop posted:

pretend GBS is a woman who is falling for u

lol

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
The only thing less interesting than this thread is the OP.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is that like hoverhands but with the whole body

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Applewhite posted:

well, i think i found my new tinder bio

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Ralp posted:

this is a good thread now despite the extremely bad op, therefore "Mr. McGibblets" may no longer post in this thread.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A powerful act of civil disobedience

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Aralan posted:

A powerful act of civil disobedience

Je suis Mr. McGibblets

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I only date perfect 10s so as a result I am still a lonely bitter virgin BUT I DESERVE THE BEST AND I WILL NOT SETTLE!!!!!

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Countdown to Gibbs ghosting SA.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dean of Swing posted:

Countdown to Gibbs ghosting SA.

Hey, I noticed you kind of stopped posting on SA. Not sure if it was something we said or if maybe you just started posting in another online community but gently caress you either way.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Applewhite posted:

Hey, I noticed you kind of stopped posting on SA. Not sure if it was something we said or if maybe you just started posting in another online community but gently caress you either way.

*Doesn't respond*

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Luvcow posted:

I only date perfect 10s so as a result I am still a lonely bitter virgin BUT I DESERVE THE BEST AND I WILL NOT SETTLE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Some nerd probably already reported this lol

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My dick is a gosht

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

op ur sex life is a ghost/ scientifically not proven to exist
:lol:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

unfortunately in this age of equality that means she won't show you her place either so you're both forced to spend money on garbage you already have in your house. what's the over under on this situation being cheaper than a stalker

that would be a better ending for your great and totally real post

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The insecurities you have become posts inside of poo poo threads and like this you keep them alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"Hey a little disappointed that you just kind of disappeared. Not sure if it was something I did or you met someone else, but gently caress you either way there is no reason you couldn't just tell me to my face. I actually liked you but you've just shown me all men are alike."

Every time you post a Jon Pop rereg gets its wings.

• Locked thread