Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

whoflungpoop posted:

hey kleen/izzy remember when u autobanned ur other account because people made fun of your racist alkie rear end

also grats on being banned as many times as jon pop! glad u finally found common ground with a black man, the color of a loser's skin truly is irrelevant

:sbahj:

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
fired up? Usually I gesticulate wildly during my pep talks that seems to make them smile.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I'm going to find out where your mom lives and poo poo on her hair you smug son of a bitch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 5, 2015

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

I'm going to find out where your mom lives and poo poo on her hair you son of a bitch

:owned:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

surprise twist! she won't be fired because she's eye candy (presumably)

She's not eyecandy she works overnight. Pretty girls never have to work actual unpleasant jobs unless they wanna suck dick for 1500/hour and work two hours a week.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

She's not eyecandy she works overnight. Pretty girls never have to work actual unpleasant jobs unless they wanna suck dick for 1500/hour and work two hours a week.

This is totally not true.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Amarcarts posted:

This is totally not true.

Paid dicksucker spotted.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
then what's with all the sexy girls who work at mcds hmm

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
She's is the exact opposite of eye candy

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

in 5 years i'm going to invent a robot to put all your fellow camgirls out of business

I admit you've just completely thrown me. I don't know where that came from or where to go with it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

She is like 33 and still listens to Slipknot and has white girl braids.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Amarcarts posted:

This is totally not true

*Flips hair

*Makes 300 dollars in a four hour night being a hostess at a restaurant which requires standing, also smiling

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

symbolic posted:

kill your shelf

then hit her with the dead shelf

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

sounds like the perfect girl for you

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Ask her out on a date. Other than that, maybe should should quit your lovely job.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

hit her with a shovel

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
A guy from helldump phoned into my work to try and get me fired by saying I was selling drugs to the students. . . so you could try that angle.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Instruction Manual: PDF

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Blistex posted:

A guy from helldump phoned into my work to try and get me fired by saying I was selling drugs to the students. . . so you could try that angle.

good lord, wtf is wrong with internet people

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

They are young and have access to the entire world.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

The Human Crouton posted:

Paid dicksucker spotted.

0/2

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

"Masseuse" spotted.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Someone-Fired

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

I did a painfully obvious honeypot post years ago and he was stupid enough to bite. . . but it nearly blew up in my face.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Kill yourself but make it look like she did it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

candy is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. is she the only girl working the overnight? i'll bet a cookie she is

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Horniest Manticore posted:

candy is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. is she the only girl working the overnight? i'll bet a cookie she is

Yeah she's the only official graveyard employee. That's where she belongs. A graveyard.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Find one other person in the office sympathetic to your cause and corroborate several increasingly uncomfortable episodes of sexual harassment.

Don't forget to start a dated journal outlining the "events" - the company-appointed mediator team will love that.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

wiffle ball bat posted:

then what's with all the sexy girls who work at mcds hmm
Chubby chaser spotted

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I like that Kleen The Rowdy Dog cleared off after getting kicked in the face itt

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Windows 98 posted:

Yeah she's the only official graveyard employee. That's where she belongs. A graveyard.

ice cold

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

guidoanselmi posted:

Instruction Manual: PDF

i read this, it was good, and i hope chill night shift juggalo girl does it to the op

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i would go so far as to describe the op as a buzzkill

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Maybe you could ask her whats causing the problems and offer to take care of them while secretly wishing for sex and then get psycho when she rebuffs your advances

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
you need henchmen/henchwomen to do that sort of thing. I'm buddies with all the accountants everyone hates, if i don't like someone they'll cook the books and make people look bad and get rid of them for me.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

corpuscollossus posted:

I like that Kleen The Rowdy Dog cleared off after getting kicked in the face itt

let's see:

1) I owned the OP
2) got 2 quotes and a name-check
3) got some dumb bitch so pissed off that she combed through the archives

all in all, my work here was done.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Someone link/upload that goon's ex-coworker's sextape she left on a work PC after quitting.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

let's see:

1) I owned the OP
2) got 2 quotes and a name-check
3) got some dumb bitch so pissed off that she combed through the archives

all in all, my work here was done.

Is that how you present your defense in Imaginary Court?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

wiffle ball bat posted:

i read this, it was good, and i hope chill night shift juggalo girl does it to the op

She does in fact have a hatchet man tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

drug test her, thats how we humble blue collar proles get ride of the unwanted.

• Locked thread