Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Where's the xojane link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Duck confit sounds like it would be awesome but it's actually kind of average.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Paris seems romantic, I might be thinking of another city but I am pretty sure they have a canal there that you can walk next to

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

a bay posted:

Paris seems romantic, I might be thinking of another city but I am pretty sure they have a canal there that you can walk next to

That's the Erie Canal in Lockport, hth

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wish the OP's boyfriend would have taken him to that concert in Paris yesterday.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Skylark what did you do!?!?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

That's the Erie Canal in Lockport, hth

I didn't realize until recently that Lockport had a bunch of mansions off Transit Rd. right before you cross the bridge into the city.

I dated a girl there for years and thought the entire place was a cesspool. I was wrong! Only 95% is a cesspool.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Op is a terrorist

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Skylark knew.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op dead

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ban op insensitive gently caress

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
why Skylark why

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

935 people have already booked flights to Paris on Expedia today, gotta take advantage of the situation.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

Op is a terrorist

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
skylark I appreciate your commitment to your gimmick outside of fyad

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the eagles of shitposting

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I know a dude who F U C K'd skylark and it wasn't skylark's boyfriend!!!!!

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
I was going to spend 4 days in Paris with my girlfriend two weeks from now, but she is now too scared to go.

Will you go with me, Skylark?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

I was going to spend 4 days in Paris with my girlfriend two weeks from now, but she is now too scared to go.

I'll go with you

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
And I'll stay with your girlfriend while you take Hector Berlioz to Paris. Everyone wins ! :)

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Broken Bio Qlock posted:

I have a bf now and I think this might come off the wrong way if I went on this trip with you. Also, I'm scared about going too, even though I would love to see Paris someday.

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years

Skylark posted:

I have a bf now and I think this might come off the wrong way if I went on this trip with you. Also, I'm scared about going too, even though I would love to see Paris someday.

What is there was a blowjobs only rule on the trip, would that be ok?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Skylark posted:

are you actually female y/n

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

That Robot posted:

are you actually this stupid y/n

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

That Robot posted:

that's a loving rude question, bud.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nightrain posted:

What is there was a blowjobs only rule on the trip, would that be ok?

Yes, you are free to blow whoever you want.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

That Robot posted:

Yes.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

How long have you been in ISIS?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Decebal posted:

He, sorry she, identifies as female, you loving neanderthal.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Misread title as Why My Boyfriend Should Take Me To Penis

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Awww you ruined it for me. :smith:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Paris is good and cool I've been there a few times some with my wife some on work trips but they did charge my wife and I like 14 dollars for a Coke in a cafe near notre dame once which was p gay but then we realized we weren't poor and paid it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

Misread title as Why My Boyfriend Should Take Me To Penis

oh wow

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I wanna take you op :)

Into the trash can

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

EugeneJ posted:

I didn't realize until recently that Lockport had a bunch of mansions off Transit Rd. right before you cross the bridge into the city.

I dated a girl there for years and thought the entire place was a cesspool. I was wrong! Only 95% is a cesspool.

my dad's brothers grew up here in Niagara Falls ON but one moved to Lockport NY early on and started a family and well they're extremely catholic and moved to florida, i haven't been to Lockport in a long time but idk if i miss it. that's my lockprot story

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

neat

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

jackyl posted:

Paris is good and cool I've been there a few times some with my wife some on work trips but they did charge my wife and I like 14 dollars for a Coke in a cafe near notre dame once which was p gay but then we realized we weren't poor and paid it

I love the mental image of what you're describing here.

"Oh poo poo, this bill comes out to 14 dollars for a Coke."

"That can't be right. Let me see."

"Look. Right here. See? That's about 14 dollars."

"Oh my God. We're ruined. What about the kids' college? What about the house payment?!"

*jackyl slaps his wife across the face* "There's no time for that now! We have to think about US! What are WE going to do?!

*jackyl's wife sobbing loudly* "I'm too pretty for debtor's prison!!"

"...wait a minute. What's your annual income?"

"About $45,000. Why?"

"Mine's about the same... wait a minute. What if we just pay this and share dessert tonight after dinner?"

"THAT'S JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK!"

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Decebal posted:

I wish the OP's boyfriend would have taken him to that concert in Paris yesterday.

her*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I don't get your gimmick skylark.

• Locked thread