Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

arnold is taking over for the apprentice so i thought we could have this thread to inspire him for new challenge ideas

- selling used needles by bulk and at heavy discounts beside the needle exchange truck (with the help of synergy and a cool brand name)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

kill bernie sanders in single combat. i think it would be pretty challenging.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
come up with a cool design for a mousemat to capitalise on this latest craze

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
one team will be trying to market anti-gamergate the other team will be trying to market gamergate, whichever team has the most hormone replacement therapy by the end of the day wins and whoever's most cis will be... Erased

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
catch billiard balls thrown from the roof of a seven story building with their teeth

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
The show should take a cue from TheBachelor by adding some romanting tension.
Contestants must carry out an affair with a member of the custodial staff. Ability to properly budget hush money, and effective PR will be critical to success.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Get a senator to accept a gift of money in order to pass legislation to allow you to gently caress over the American people. Best team wins!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Flambeau posted:

The show should take a cue from TheBachelor by adding some romanting tension.
Contestants must carry out an affair with a member of the custodial staff. Ability to properly budget hush money, and effective PR will be critical to success.

Surprise season, a team of men vs women, but neither team realizes they are playing with ex-girlfriend/boyfriends of theirs lol until they are standing in the board room with a curtain between them, then the curtain drops and they go what the gently caress?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you naht pooshing enough pencils

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Surprise season, a team of men vs women, but neither team realizes they are playing with ex-girlfriend/boyfriends of theirs lol until they are standing in the board room with a curtain between them, then the curtain drops and they go what the gently caress?

lol and janet still likes bobby but bobby has moved on and is his own man lol now they have to sell curtains together

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Surprise department of immigration visit, teams have to gather and hide the most illegal employees in the basement while running distractions on the agents.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whatever team can keep the most immigrants out wins

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A surprise twist revealed at the end of the competition, the challenge was actually about getting a nice tax write off to the failed venture, so the team that raises the most money actually loses the challenge.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Reenact Predator.

Contestants are thrown into a forest in the middle of the night and are hunted by a crazy survivalist wearing night vision goggles (to simulate pred vision + invisibility). Night vision cameras won't make for the best television but footage of the corpses will make up for it.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
cancel the show

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
why try it will never be good as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb2xTSikPdg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004