Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I've got bad news GBS, the British people was in you all along. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Tendai posted:

British person + budgies + alcohol - sense of restraint = Australian

You say this like British people don't have alcohol. I suggest you walk past my local Spoons on a Friday night at kicking out time.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

Supposedly you can call anyone from the British Isles British.

I invite you to go to Dublin and try this.

Also JFairfax's point about your ladies and our sexy accents is well made. Your women are powerless before us. :getin:

(This is probably the reason for the exaggerated accents? Gotta get some of that colonial poon, yo)

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

I have no reason to hate an island nation of pedophilic financiers who are deep admirers of classism, colonialism and surveillance and whose women are as white and cheap as table salt.

Nah, actually we have tonnes of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi women and a fair bunch from either the West Indies or Africa. Colonialism has its advantages even if we never really rocked the whole slavery thing in Britain itself.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

That honestly sounds like the worst loving place ever.

Black chicks are great in bed, dude.

• Locked thread