Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Tendai posted:

Are the Irish even British

I am an Irish but I am not even British. Fux sake.

Reasons to hate the British includes Thatcher, chinless inbred soft middle-class wankers, Noel Edmonds, and Essex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

ArmZ posted:

the british and the irish are genetcally indistinguishable

My Irish are and your face are genetcally indistinguishable.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The Daily Mail, mumsnet or whatever its called because compared to it GBS is all love and tolerance, that old bastard dressed in the union flag you used to see at Wimbledon and Wembley and stuff, crufts, HRH deceased the queen mothers teef, and also

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

what the gently caress is a blimey

It is part of 'God blind me!' in old language. Kind of like how 'gadzooks!' was 'God's hooks!' which freaked me out when I was a child because God had hooks? Like in peter pan Captain Hook? gently caress that.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

Cool gods hooks thanks for the clarification

Yeah and if you think bad thoughts it was like these big hooks would come down through the clouds from the sky and God would impale you for being a sinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Segregated state-funded schools in Scotland.
TV licence.
I don't know why this is, but nursery/kindergarten/preschool nurses are always young women with really huge, enormous, flabby fat arses (and not in a good way) but they all drive these loving stupid tiny little cars.

• Locked thread