Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Lil Peeler posted:

not gonna lie i've had this same kind of train of thought because in the end society creates these kinds of people, and not reaching out to them and isolating them probably doesn't help normalize them

lol beta fag incels

stuff happens, candle vigil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

milkingmycow posted:

Vague threat was made in my area recently:

http://6abc.com/news/fbi-atf-warn-of-threat-of-violence-against-university-near-philadelphia/1016167/

The threat was posted on 4chan, a message board where everyone is anonymous, last Friday, the day after the shooting in Oregon. It praises the gunman as a fellow member of the "Beta Rebellion."

"On October fifth, at 1pm Central time, a fellow robot will take up arms at a university near Philadelphia," the post reads.

I'm going to eat as much as possible so when I die my body will purge a huge amount of waste.

This loving bitch is such a bitch that he proclaimed himself a copycat of a movement for failures

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

midnightclimax posted:

stuff happens, candle vigil

thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

If somebody wants to buy me this av with "Some of you goons are fine, Don't post in GBS tomorrow" as the title I'd be cool with that

or just steal the idea whatever just letting you know this idea exists

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jellidelic posted:

If somebody wants to buy me this av with "Some of you goons are fine, Don't post in GBS tomorrow" as the title I'd be cool with that

or just steal the idea whatever just letting you know this idea exists

id rather you keep your anime

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/10/06/police-respond-to-reported-gunman-at-philadelphia-community-college/

:itshappening:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

nah that's just regular philly

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

He is described as a heavy-set, black male, wearing a blue vest, red hoodie and gray sweatpants. It wasn’t initially clear if he was a student at the college.

uhhh doubtful

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Haha so many wolf stories on 4chan, course they will mock this forever. Oregon beta's manifesto came out, he was a beta its fact now.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Tezzor posted:

He is described as a heavy-set, black male, wearing a blue vest, red hoodie and gray sweatpants. It wasn’t initially clear if he was a student at the college.

uhhh doubtful

John pop strikes again

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The internet is so full of betas and cucks.

Seriously mad cuz they can't do a gently caress.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tenzarin posted:

Haha so many wolf stories on 4chan, course they will mock this forever. Oregon beta's manifesto came out, he was a beta its fact now.

I hope the fake terror betas start getting picked up by their local PD courtesy tips from eschelon.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

milkingmycow posted:

remember in those old movies the guy in a group of friends who was still a virgin was taken to an ugly hooker? That's what the world needs again.

the 80's scared us all of HIV the virus that causes aids and by extension communal vaginas.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
The gang shoots up a school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The internet is so full of betas and cucks.

Seriously mad cuz they can't do a gently caress.

word

• Locked thread