Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

SoftNum posted:

alwaysbeclosing: My computer is taking a massive dump, so I might not get it rebuilt to "I can xmage and IRC" before our game time. I'll try and get on IRC later and let you know.

No worries, we can do it tomorrow, or monday same time.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

odiv posted:

When are you free, abc? I can generally play after around 9 Mountain during the week or earlier on the weekend.

Best time for me is 4-7am est Saturday morning or we can do it Sunday morning 1am-7am est. A little late for you I know, but figure about the same time I pinged you in irc last weekend.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
It won't, Im trying to stick to the sleep schedule on the weekends, so I can make it happen. I'll wake up around then, put the coffee on and log in.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

odiv posted:

I have a little wiggle room, so an hour or so later wouldn't hurt, but any later than that and I might go to sleep if I don't see you. I'll keep an eye out for you in IRC.

Omw odiv,just put the water on for tea.

e-odi got me 2-1

always be closing fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Nov 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Sorry Ramos I forgot to tell you, I let ibms know, but I gotta drop and concede to him. Work schedule is hosed for a while.

• Locked thread