Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Friends those of you who know the true danger our allies in Israel face please donate to FIDF.
https://donate.fidf.org/page/contribute/support-Israels-soldiers-today

lmfao i can't believe you can actually shell money into killing unarmed impoverished people in a ghetto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

loving lol though that america spends billions of dollars each year funding genocide at its own dire detriment out of pure spite

a mix of spite, guilt, and god knows what.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Frosted Flake posted:

That's something I really don't understand. Do they think they can trick an all knowing, all seeing God?

Like God will just throw up his hands on a technicality?

I guess this complicates the Free Will argument. Did God give Man enough power to... trick himself?

If God has infinite plans and everything is preordained, either this is pointless or it's forcing God's hand and ruining a plan that has existed since Creation.

If god knows everything why'd he create satan if he knew satan would betray him?
Then go around loving everything up.

Also why is god taking so long to crush Satan's skull in? If you were an all powerful all creating all knowing being wouldn't you tire of that guy's poo poo and just make him your bitch?
:colbert:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Yeah last nights intifada has my rear end in a top hat on fire today

I kind of want to open a intifada themed restaurant now. Enchilada intifadas!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fabricated posted:

so like do you maintain some sort of steady maintained anger abou tthe I/P situation or is it defeated resignation that nothing will change or isi t like just nonstop white hot anger that festers quietly a mental illness since youre just some guy on the internet who is powerless to do anythin gbut whine about it

My anger and rage level about israel palestine is at a constant level. It never goes up or down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

hosed up yet true

Yeah Israel is not such a good place it turns out.

• Locked thread