Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Al Borland posted:

a mix of spite, guilt, and god knows what.
so jesus can come back and rapture everyone

nevermind i think it proves the bible wrong if the jews end up building the third temple but w/e i'm tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I imagine the Palestinians will be glad that an army of shitposters have their back when the tanks and missiles come again

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
i don't really care what happens in the general area

pretty glad i live here and not there

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
so like do you maintain some sort of steady maintained anger abou tthe I/P situation or is it defeated resignation that nothing will change or isi t like just nonstop white hot anger that festers quietly a mental illness since youre just some guy on the internet who is powerless to do anythin gbut whine about it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Agag posted:

You seem a little mad online here, buddy. This "you powerless nobodies, your opinion is worthless anyway" act could be applied to any thread about any subject, but you're pushing it a little hard on this particular issue for some reason.

not really. sorry about your really bad gimmick. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Pretty much yeah.

• Locked thread