Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Im the dumb idiot asking "what was thaaaat??" After watching the hippo fart and spray poo poo out of its rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

loquacius posted:

I want to commit genocide and support all actions taken by the Israeli government because I lust for death

Mods

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

loquacius posted:

Ok what if more or less the entirety of the hypothetical Chinese army had been born in America

Are u trying to rules lawyer israel out of responsibility for their ongoing apartheid against the palestinian people lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

loquacius posted:

I am anti-violent-escalation and pro-unsteady-maintenance-of-the-status-quo-until-we-can-get-leftist-government-elected-on-both-sides-but-mostly-in-Israel-at-which-point-real-change-can-occur because that's not perfect but it's the only way things won't get actively worse and have a shot at getting better

Martinlutherkingwhitemoderatespeech.rtf

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Rutibex posted:

the other 30% can go to the spanish empire

yo the state latin and south america are in is dirrectly attributable to the us undermining and overthrowing multiple democratically elected governments and propping up dictatiors who'll enact neoliberal policy, in an effort to keep those countries perpetually economically weak vis a vis the usa lol

even as a confirmed forums communist i tend to shy away from terms like "evil" because i recognise that a lot of the exploitaive and unpleasant practices of successful capitalist entities are necessitated by the condition of capital - the bourg are just as trapped by the system as the proletariat. but the us of a? its loving evil dude, like actively, knowingly malignant and a real opponent of every movement towards genuine equality, freedom and liberty of people everywhere

america delenda est

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

I'll never understand why goons like THS lol he's loving horrible.

probly because regardless of whether u agree wirh what he say he has opinions and stuff and contributes to an ongoing discussion instead of being a whitenoise shitposter i guess.
i dunno tho

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Goatfather posted:

hitler had a lot of good ideas
i mean the autobahn was ok i guess but the whole holocaust thing, imo, was uncool

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

also they sterilized black jews who immigrated to israel lmbo, this isnt even like a decades old thing, and they did it with a drug that owns your bone density

hmm op i hear that the reason that black ppl cant swim is because of their dense bones. perhaps the great state of zion is trying to smash down racial barriers by attempting to create the worlds first black olympic swimmer gold medallist. did u think of tthat before you started mouthing off with ur antisemitic remarks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tezzor posted:

the difference between killing settlers and killing doctors without borders is that settlers deserve to die

Das it mane

• Locked thread