Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
death to israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

lots of little bits of people floating up into the sky while america and isreal all be like "well poo poo"

"killing all those innocent people was... wrong???"

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Axel Serenity posted:

i didn't know anything about the Jews until I dated one for five years and now I hope the Islams win. Anyway go team best of luck

ty. also if anyone with ties to hezbollah is reading this hmu.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

JB50 posted:

Spoiler alert:

They wont.

the infidel will win this battle but lose the war

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Friends those of you who know the true danger our allies in Israel face please donate to FIDF.
https://donate.fidf.org/page/contribute/support-Israels-soldiers-today

lmfao i can't believe you can actually shell money into killing unarmed impoverished people in a ghetto.

white americans are just hoping it catches on where they live

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
loving lol though that america spends billions of dollars each year funding genocide at its own dire detriment out of pure spite

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
christ killed by the christ killers well you don't say

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

therattle posted:

What have the Romans got to do with this? A revealing post, though. I'm sure that you are simply anti-Zionist and not anti-Semitic. (How could you possibly be anti-Semitic when Semite refers to Arabs too, lol amirite?)

I can be two things

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

therattle posted:

Yeah, I made all those comparisons. Read about Hamas and Fatah leadership, then report back. Start here for a few examples:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-32894633
https://electronicintifada.net/content/ramallah-palestinian-authority-blocks-website-reporting-corruption/7814
https://www.indexoncensorship.org/2014/01/gaza-west-bank-free-speech/

This isn't some Manichean struggle. The PA/Fatah/Hamas don't have to be saints in order for Israels' actions to be wrong (and vice versa, which is what a lot of strong Zionists believe). It's all hosed.

and the fact that they're not "saints" does not make them "just as bad". hamas has a lot of guilt on their hands, particularly in the treatment of minorities within gaza, but even if that were quantifiably "just as bad" as what Israel is doing to the entire Palestinian nation that still makes Israel worse because the entire situation is their doing.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood posted:

lol a mohamed shanked another beardo in jerusalem

good

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

therattle posted:

Nice. Let's exult in somebody's death on the basis of his religion and nationality.

I didn't do that. I'm exulting in his death on the basis that he was trespassing in someone else's home with the express intent of depriving them of it on the basis of their religion and nationality.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

in what way do palestinians have the power to destroy the world???

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Agag posted:

I think the idea behind "illegitimate" is that they stole the land, and the people they stole it from or their immediate descendants are still alive. If I force you out of your house at gunpoint and move in am I a legitimate resident? But I understand what you are saying. Israel exists today, rhetorically pretending it doesn't is pointless.

The most just solution now would be negotiated land and power sharing between Israeli Jews and Palestinians. The more likely scenario is Israel going full Hitler in about 30 years and exterminating the entire Palestinian population. The latter will be very popular with angry white men on the Internet.

I think the easiest and most legally justifiable arrangement would be a complete withdrawal of israel to the 1967 borders and acknowledgement of the right of return for all palestinians, and for the leaders responsible for the illegal "settlements", destruction of palestinian homes and infrastrucutre, and murder of innocents to be hanged

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Sonofsilversign posted:

important to isreal as a whole or important to Likud? international pressure could calm the situation sure but it wont end the occupation, however if the view of Likud in isreal sours due to the weakening of their propaganda machine through external activism or pressure then they will lose power to another right wing authoritarian. its like saying the obama administration chased snowden because the were afraid he was going to literally end the surveillance program when really he was just a political inconvenience

getting emotionally invested about the endless amount of bad things that happen every hour around the world seems kinda pointless to me bro

i dont cry when something bad happens to a white girl i dont know either which makes me a monster by both conservative and liberal metrics i guess

you have asperger's

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
if you want to make your argument for total nihilism really resonate with me you're going to have to kill yourself because otherwise you clearly don't believe what you're saying

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

but a true nihilist wouldn't care what you thought of them.....

it doesn't matter because taking any action other than allowing himself to passively waste into nothing will show that he isn't a true nihilist

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

i mean the autobahn was ok i guess but the whole holocaust thing, imo, was uncool

good thing it never happened

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Sonofsilversign posted:

if you really need to be patted on the head for doing the right thing then perhaps you are more like a dog than a man? just something to think about

dogs are innately good and thus do not need pats, they just really like them, hth

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fabricated posted:

so like do you maintain some sort of steady maintained anger abou tthe I/P situation or is it defeated resignation that nothing will change or isi t like just nonstop white hot anger that festers quietly a mental illness since youre just some guy on the internet who is powerless to do anythin gbut whine about it

sometimes I kidnap zionists and cut their heads off

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Sonofsilversign posted:

plz dont appropriate islamic culture

it's not appropriation if it's sincere

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood posted:

When isreael is only far right extremists in 10 years we'll just have to nuke the whole area and forget about it.

...and what will be different in 10 years, that we can't just do that right now?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
also why are we nuking them instead of sending a marine expeditionary unit into tel-aviv and dragging out the ringleaders in chains to stand trial at the hague?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

AlexanderCA posted:

Lol at the moral righteousness brigade applauding settler death. The same posters that cry whenever a western force makes a fuckup, advocating literal warcrimes.

Because Im pretty sure settlers are legally still civilians even if the act of population transfer is a international crime.

Anyways gently caress Israël/palestine, it should be bottom of the list of international issues. Inconsequential shitholes, if it weren't for dumb religious interest.

No one here is advocating war crimes, hth.

wait except the guy who said nuke israel, but I think he probably realises that in earnestness that would not be a legitimate suggestion

I'd love to hear your explanation for what metric you used to determine that palestine is "inconsequential", though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Baudolino posted:

Well to be fair. Syria is much more important then the I/P conflict these days. How that turns out will decide the future of the middle east. But the I/P thing could down either way without changing too much.
Who cares about the palestinians? Not the arab leaders who just use their pligth as a rethrocial device to deflect criticism against themselves. Turkey cares somewhat but they got bigger fish to try rigth now. The same can be said about Iran. The US will never stop supporting Israel and asking the EU to really give a drat about a bunch of muslims is a tall order. We care just enough to maybe implement some sanction, time will tell if that actually happens or not

So in the eyes of the rest of the world the I/P conflict is a bit inconsequential, it`s not something that can be entirely ignored but it`s not considered super important either. Certainly i have never personally cared all that much.

assuming that I'm willing to grant that "inconsequential" means "not literally the single most important issue on the planet", you still haven't told me what metric you're using

• Locked thread