Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

It's apartheid

Cool I love to parthied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Ghandi allowed India and Pakistan to go to war with one another while he shagged 13 year old girls to prove he didn't want them as brides.

also he didn't wash and had a green dick or something

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A bunch of hallah akbars throwing rocks get owned by fake palestinians but actually infiltrated israleins with guns I think.

Looks really assholish israel :nyd:

e: before and after video

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 8, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol a mohamed shanked another beardo in jerusalem

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When isreael is only far right extremists in 10 years we'll just have to nuke the whole area and forget about it. Maybe say pakis did it so they eat the second strike.
Idk I'm just an ideas guy.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

also why are we nuking them instead of sending a marine expeditionary unit into tel-aviv and dragging out the ringleaders in chains to stand trial at the hague?

Well it's the reasonnable solution that's happening right now in the parallel universe where Bush and friends pay for Irak

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lol I like when someone yells hallah akbar before getting shredded but it doesn't sound like a woman

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Hallal Wakeboard !!"

*dies like a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
relocate palestine in england, it's their fault

• Locked thread