Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Holy lol at the whackos itt and the mental circus of trying to legitimize shithead clubs like Hamas. The fact that you could actually think that a legitimate government and military is in any way comparable to the mini ISIS that routinely and indiscriminately bombs civilians with homemade mortars is just laughable. The fact that their weapons suck somehow makes you root for them? Are you an idiot ape?

but thats how pretty much every "legitimate" government got its start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the romans knew how to deal with this poo poo. we should make the jews worship Obama in their temple, if they refuse then scatter them to the four corners of the empire

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the palestinians should be polite and just wait for isreal to absorb all of their remaining land. only then, once it's "too late" to ever recover sovereignty can the negotiations begin. the international community promises to help once the violence stops, we promise, pinkey swear!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I blame the British personally

i blame the ottomans, they really should have got their poo poo together for the modernity party

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

therattle posted:

Wow. "Your kind of liberal jew". Please tell me more. Any other generalisations or prejudices you'd like to air? What people like you do is make it easy for defenders of Israel to say that the criticism is based on antisemitism and thus doesn't have to be engaged with or taken seriously.

I argued against the term genocide, not apartheid. And I never said that Israel and the Palestinians were equally to blame, although there have been so many gently caress-ups and missed opportunities and inflammatory violence and rhetoric from both sides that apportioning blame for a very complex, multi-faceted, historically-rooted issue is not as straightforward as most posters here seem to think.

its not an apartheid though, its a slow genocide. under apartheid separate racial groups where given their own territories. what isreal is doing is different, they have not set aside the palestinian territories to keep them separate, they are actively absorbing as much of the territory as they can. depriving an entire people of their land and livelihood is genocide

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

a good 70% of the worlds problems are probably directly attributable to the french and british empires alone though

the other 30% can go to the spanish empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

if you want to make your argument for total nihilism really resonate with me you're going to have to kill yourself because otherwise you clearly don't believe what you're saying

but a true nihilist wouldn't care what you thought of them.....

• Locked thread