Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

loquacius posted:

gently caress Hamas, gently caress Likud, gently caress Netanyahu, gently caress the guy who wrote this article for Haaretz

gently caress people who hide military HQs in hospitals and schools, gently caress people who blow that poo poo up anyway, gently caress people who cheerlead when civilians get killed because they want to watch the region devolve into chaos even though they know drat well that won't solve anything, gently caress anyone who picks a side in this conflict on the basis of being more racist against the other side, gently caress the OP, gently caress the OP, gently caress gently caress gently caress the OP
DTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I am not even joking, stop playing the nihilist card you inhuman twat-oval office

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

loquacius posted:

It's the only card to play here, that is my entire opinion

Both sides are bullshit and if you pick one you are just picking which set of atrocities you care less about

If that makes me inhuman then beep loving boop I guess

OK then beep boop man, I prefer the atrocity of firing coke bottle rockets over the border

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

loquacius posted:

If I try to kill you and my gun jams do I get off the murder rap then or what

If you came to my house, evicted me and then shot me for resisting, would my brother get a murder charge for attempting to assassinate you with a comedy cork-gun?

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

loquacius posted:

don't root for Hamas or an Intifada then because that'll just lead to more of them getting killed

yes :confused:

The analogy here isn't a comedy cork-gun, it's like a kitchen knife. It could absolutely kill me if the circumstances were correct, and he absolutely would get a murder charge for trying to kill me with it.

We are getting dangerously close to GBS 1.0 here...

OK then, let me rephrase:
If you came to my house, evicted me and then shot me for resisting, called in some tanks to clear out my street, then called in a phosphorous strike on my neighborhood, then who the gently caress cares I probably deserved it.

DTI

Whoops that wasn't even a question

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

loquacius posted:

I like how if I try to argue that an Intifada is counter-productive and rooting for Hamas because you are against killing civilians is stupid, that gets parsed into "I want to commit genocide and support all actions taken by the Israeli government because I lust for death"

That's actually fair enough.

Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Stop doxxing me

• Locked thread