Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

R-Type posted:

Glam stars and liberal show runners cannot produce a cohesive plot, it is a limitation of resources. They are only producing emotional moments, that somehow millennials miss and have to rely upon youtube reactionary videos to understand. Welcome to the new age. CW.

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
So question - does anyone want to take a shot at making the new thread for season 3? If not, I'll probably toss it up late next week since we're closing in on the third season's premiere.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

lotus circle posted:

So question - does anyone want to take a shot at making the new thread for season 3? If not, I'll probably toss it up late next week since we're closing in on the third season's premiere.

I volunteer! ☺

I have to film all day today but I might be able to do it when I get home if I'm not too exhausted. If not then, tomorrow.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

R-Type posted:

Glam stars and liberal show runners cannot produce a cohesive plot, it is a limitation of resources. They are only producing emotional moments, that somehow millennials miss and have to rely upon youtube reactionary videos to understand. Welcome to the new age. CW.
This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Koalas March posted:

I volunteer! ☺

I have to film all day today but I might be able to do it when I get home if I'm not too exhausted. If not then, tomorrow.
Cool, go for it.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Have you seen CD?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Come hang out in BSS and check out Dark Tittimouse, our forum superstar.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused by it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Seriously, what the gently caress does any of that mean? I makes less sense than Zoom's overarching plot and most of Barry's decisions combined.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

FilthyImp posted:

I just killed Vincent Dinofrio, and will use his head gland to...

Uh, Vincent Dinofrio? I think you mean Chief Tyrol from Battlestar Galactica.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Flash wishes they could afford Dinofrio.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Ok I'm working on the new post. it's 1/3 done, hopefully it will be done tonight but it might be tomorrow. I just got swamped with work. It looks awesome so far. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

New thread up: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3791688

Enjoy, haha.

• Locked thread