Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hahahahaha they go from Super Gitmo to Murder Town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I don't understand at all why Flash Dad left, in universe wise. Just thanks for sprining me bye! At least they didn't shoot him down over the Sea of Japan.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm just annoyed they offed him as a one note villain when he was a hero in the comics and even did time on the Suicide Squad. Imagine Waller recruiting him in this universe. No well kill him AND his counterpart for dumb reasons

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

My Q-Face posted:

He did strangle at least one other person.

That was suicide at worst

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Season 1: prison

Season 2: murder

Season 3: Barry travels back in time to murder people who might one day have powers!

Season 4: The Interdimensional Council of Barry's murder certain universes that commit crime

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

PaganGoatPants posted:

That news guys :arghfist:

:arghfist: :flashfap:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Neon Knight posted:

But absolutely all meta humans created by the Welles Accelerator are super duper evil! Except Barry. And Firestorm. Plastique was kinda nice. Peekaboo wasn't too evil. Girder was mostly just a prick. Oh, guess the only evil ones are the ones who were bad guys before they were metas.

Peekaboo and Girder have murdered people. I mean, I guess so has Barry but at least he's murdering people who were trying to murder him first.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Like this episode a lot more, Barry icing somebody in a fight feels more like cop shooting back rather than setting up a trap to kill somebody painfully.

Also i totally forgot Michael Ironsides was gonna be Ol Man Snart, owns.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

thrawn527 posted:

He appears to be covered from head to toe in black leather, so even if they're fighting hand to hand, I don't know how he'd know what he looks like.

Zoom is Earth 2 Laurel Lance

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Aphrodite posted:

Didn't Cisco shut it down last season?

I would assume when Wells took off after being discovered he wouldn't leave a piece of future tech lying around for his enemies

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

flosofl posted:

It did in the early parts of the 1st season. He was always chowing down on something, and then it was like they forgot.

They haven't done it this season, but last year whenever everybody got together and were eating they'd all share one pizza while barry would have like four to himself.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

enraged_camel posted:

Wait, are you saying Arrow is actually good this season?

Arrow has been better than flash so far. Not that Flash has been bad but Arrow has been hit the ground running.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
His screen time so far has been cut short :v:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Both shows own, looking forward to Legends for the trinity of ownage.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

tsob posted:

Well I meant more "why wasn't that his plan", given that he turned up late, appeared to be ready to accept the key to the city and to just roll with the assumption he had saved the day rather than simply telling people it wasn't the case.

Barry being an awkward nerd with bad social skills? :monocle:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

Oh my god.

The shippers refer to a potential Barry/Caitlin romance as "SnowBarry."

Barry gonna get a Snowjob

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Why you gotta tease me with Linda, show?

ParkAllen 4 Lyfe

The dream of Park/Thawne is dead :(

Also Caitlin's Death Glare returns!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Oct 21, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Iris should have done a flip while jumping out that window.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Codependent Poster posted:

Patty and Barry have so much more chemistry, so it's gonna suck real hard when they write her off because Barry and Iris are fated to get together or some poo poo.

Well, I mean in Arrow, Black Canary and the Green Arrow are nothing bud buds with history so it's not set in stone.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

mcswizzle posted:

I think the only thing those pictures told me is that Danielle Panabaker can wear the poo poo out of a skirt.

So soon people forget about the Evil Dress Barry saved her from. In conclusion Danielle Panabaker :swoon:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rarity posted:

Ah, I see. This is the Earth-2 Flash thread :stare:

Nobody has mentioned Art Deco vibrater so this is still Earth 1

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

read this as the scarlet spigot and wow that is not a good image let me tell you

There is only one Scarlet Spigot!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BrianWilly posted:

So I'm guessing this Killer Frost pic got lost in the news shuffle today.

(Not actually a spoiler, since it's just a better shot from a previous episode)

She looks good set a goth'd out Elsa

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Patty Spivot is just :3:

Barry zipping around taunting a super villain into making a mistake was the most Justice League Wally thing in the world and was pretty fun to see.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 28, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man, did Caitlin start to go for a kiss on Stein when he hugged her goodbye?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

X-O posted:

The thing Barry is going to be pissed at Wells-2 most about next week is taking his kill. Now he's on a two week slump.

Barry went into the Pit :ohdear:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Guy A. Person posted:

Haha yeah I laughed at this: quarterback used to getting hit but he is going to college on a football scholarship.

Jackson must be a Seahawks fan if he thinks qbs should be used to getting hit :negative:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

Post-divorce-faked-her-own-death-and-by-the-way-you-might-have-a-brother abandonments.

Well, you have to adjust for super hero settings. Pretty banal in that respect.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Cisco is the the loving man, he kills every scene he's in.

He's a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Edit: Also with E2 Linda being a super villain all we need is E2 Eddie to be a villain to have the Anti-Barry villain power couple team up! The dream is still alive!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 4, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hollismason posted:

Wouldn't people poo poo their pants if Zoom was in fact..... Barry's dad on Earth 2. It kind of actually makes sense. Also it's most certainly not Grant Gustin the body type is way the gently caress off.

Maybe that is why he skipped town, he knew Zoom was coming :tinfoil:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Wheat Loaf posted:

He's Tony Stark!

He built that particle accelerator in a cave, with a box of scraps.

Something nobody mentioned is how weird it is to see retro 40s type setting with iphones and poo poo. I approve

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

WarLocke posted:

'Black Runner' seems vaguely racist somehow

Nothing racist about a black dude in a leather mask chaining up a rich white girl in a basement. Not serious

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

lotus circle posted:

Only because they need her gear for the next episode. That and Barry killing the doppleganger of his ex-girlfriend would be kiiiinda weird.

*Barry jams his hand through LInda's chest*. How much does your heart ache now, Linda!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Zoom is E2 Quintin Lance. You can tell because he keeps dropping (live)bodies into E1

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

With

As the brother.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
This show! :stare:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Stunt Rock posted:

Zoom is a lot less frightening when you think of him delivering his lines with Tom Hardy's Bane voice.

Ah you think the Speed Force is your ally? You merely adopted the Speed Force. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't slow down until I was already a man, by then the world was nothing to me but stained glass!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Nov 11, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Golden Bee posted:

I like that when Zoom showed up, the commercial break cut-to was blue lightning.

Also notable is Cisco still being a fuckup when it comes to containing female metas, and Wells not knowing his name. (He probably thought Cisco's name was " 'Crisco' Ramon".)

Cisco was having fun with those cardboard standups: everyone else seemed to have a file photo while had a variety of poses. This show is aces when it comes to production design.

Earth-2 is very weird if it has VERTICAL TELEVISIONS.

I bet they take verticals movies on their phones too. The darkest universe

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Zebulon posted:

Slammed that poo poo down like a boss. Reverse Flash/Thawne just wanted to use Barry as a means to an end. He hated him, but he needed him. Zoom wants to steal his speed, humiliate him, and cripple him. That's the big difference and what, so far, makes Zoom the far more intimidating villain.

But not as funny of one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

You're a monster.

To the Pipeline!

• Locked thread