Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Here's some Zoom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

lorddazron posted:

Barrys full name is Bartholemew Harry Allen

It's Bartholomew Henry Allen, that's his legit full name. I don't think that was any kind of tell. The letters are all from the lawyer trying to get in touch with him about Wells' will.

Ville Valo fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Oct 9, 2015

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Whizbang posted:

Eddie is a regular on ABC's sexy FBI agents show.

The guy who played un-altered Eobard only showed up in like 3 episodes tops, right? Zoom could be a stunt double voiced by Tony Todd, with Eddie showing up only right at the end.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

McDragon posted:

And on the subject of logos, if I'm designing one for someone with super-speed who makes lightning when he runs, the first thing I think of is a lightning bolt. And I'm hosed if I can think of a second after that. I guess nobody else could either, in-universe or making the show.

I'd go to Greek/Roman symbols, which is how we get Jay's look. :)

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

XboxPants posted:

There is actually a character like this from the comics that pretty much looks like the TV version of Zoom. It's a possibility.

There's also no reason to assume Zoom came from Earth-2 - he showed up right after Jay did, right? Maybe he came to that world in pursuit of him.

We know he's not a direct translation, because Black Flash is really *only* chasing after/visible to Speedsters. The one in the show is sending people after Barry.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Drifter posted:

I was sick of Arrow by the end of last season. Is it good like it used to be this season?

Yes, actually.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Unkempt posted:

Captain Cold needs to reform and settle down with Patty so they can raise lots of little Snart-Spivots.

(I just wanted to say 'Snart-Spivot')

Would this be when you sneeze, fart, spit and vomit all at once?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
With the ability to do time/reality travel, I'd love if they at least did a cameo-of-the-week with Impulse, the Tornado Twins, etc.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Rhyno posted:

I never thought we'd ever see Jay Garrick. At this point my dream character cameo is Max Mercury. Sadly Barry's on his second teacher so the "Zen Master of Speed" would just be redundant at this point.

This series is all about father/mentor figures, between Joe, Henry, Wells/Thawne, Dr. Stein, and now Jay; I wouldn't rule out any at this point.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Scyantific posted:

Well, everything has been amazing except the Oliver/Felicity stuff. It's gonna take some work to actually get people to actually care about that after last season.

Disagree completely; Ollicity is the best part of this season. There's no more angst, just happy Green Arrow banter.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Alternate Universe Harrison Wells shot King Shark with a laser cannon and this thread wants to talk about an awkwardly worded line from an awkward professor? Classic speciesism.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Longbaugh01 posted:

Something that's been bothering me is that Barry and company have this super advanced AI computer that knows about the future in a secret room at Star Labs, and yet never take advantage of it.

Gideon was unmade in the same way Eobard.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

ComposerGuy posted:

Can Barry just end up with Patty? Seriously, gently caress canon. They're already wildly reinterpreting everything anyway. Subvert some expectations!

Ollie's with Felicity instead of Laurel, so I don't see why not. Fans need to come up with a good shipping name and it's a done deal.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
ZoooOoOOOOoOooom :zombie:

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Fifthfiend posted:

I like how in S1 Flash dodged a bullet that had already come into contact with his skin and in this ep he gets hit by a thrown knife and ganked by hawkman

I need to come up with some kind of clever name for flash jobber moments

ps: hi brianwilly!

A knife thrown by Vandal Savage apparently moves that fast. He's like Jet Li in The One, except it's from killing a bunch of Hawkfolk instead of himself over nad over.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Looks like Jay might be leaving us; he just got cast on 24.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Kesper North posted:

They're still making 24? :laffo:

I think they're making 24 again. They haven't in a long time.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I am Jay Garrick! I am nobody's bitch!

There are people out there who haven't seen The One?

Ville Valo fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Feb 25, 2016

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Aphrodite posted:

bad jay. so what

Thread title forever, please.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

computer parts posted:

He's around in Earth 2 but I doubt they're going to have "Barry arrives in the right area, but wrong city".

The only evidence of that is a phone that has a Clark on speed dial. There's zero evidence Supergirl takes place on Earth Two.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Man, it looks like everyone's coming back:

After the shocking revelation that Zoom is Jay Garrick, Barry is more determined than ever to get back to Earth-2 to stop Zoom forever. Desperate to find a way to increase his speed, Barry decides to travel back in time and masquerade as his earlier self in order to get his arch-nemesis, Dr. Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne, to teach him how to run faster. However, things don’t go as planned and Barry is stunned to face familiar foe Hartley Rathaway (guest star Andy Mientus), as well as old friend Eddie Thawne (guest star Rick Cosnett). Iris makes peace with her past in order to embrace her future.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
His Cocknocker fight makes me believe he'll do just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYJFzOzpwHo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Wheat Loaf posted:

I thought Supergirl was doing fairly well on its own?

I believe "crushing it" is the term.

• Locked thread