Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andy dalton and his 10.2 ypa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MonsterWalk posted:

Dean Blandino has confirmed the foul should have been called and Detroit should've been given the ball on the 1.

Man. This is pretty messed up.

a wise dilfer once said, "that would be dumb though... dumb as fuc!!! get outta here"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The thought of Gronk and Dion Lewis catching wide open passes as Bengal linebackers do 100% unassisted Josh McCown helicopters toward them instead of tackles. Well, I wouldn't much like to see it, but I suppose that's how it goes when you make the AFC Championship Game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

The Bengals will not play the Patriots this year, because they will never win a playoff game (and the Patriots will get a first round bye)

wowza! @__________________@

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

As playbooks evolve, the solid veteran who can just move around from team to team where he's needed is becoming more and more obsolete. A Jon Kitna or a Charlie Batch made way for a Ryan Fitzpatrick, who makes way for a horrifying void that teams will do anything to circumvent. This post is a lie, and doesn't make sense

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'd be cool with Philip Rivers, Matt Forte, and Romo on another team all getting rings. Also Andrew Hawkins and the ronin Ryan Fitzpatrick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TubeStank posted:

How many times has he lost his helmet I must knwo

Only once I believe, for a lost helmet rate of 1.3%. It's not looking good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If a DB isn't an rear end in a top hat who talks poo poo in any way he can to the point of absurdity and lies, then he's failing his teammates and himself

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

up at the crack of dawn to start typing 'andy dalton' into notepad++ and see how many i can get before kickoff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

At least he managed to keep his 5+ YPC per season thing in-tact

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wish I could make fun of Brady for believing in dumb poo poo but Andy Dalton thinks there's a "god"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I would accept the Steelers missing the playoffs on a 10-6 tiebreaker if anyone wants to do that

• Locked thread