Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Spudsly posted:

Perhaps the most interesting thing out of this is the old official guy saying "we knew in the booth that the fail mary was wrong right after the game" which is kind of counter to the stance the NFL took afterwords.

Old referee guy owns he's like the anti- pereira/ carey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

soggybagel posted:

You're also acting like bad calls that are 100 times worse don't happen in college. Also if the college football team you root for is bad its awful. Especially if the "Personality" of your school is a senior citizen home run by a pervert.

The refs for college are even worse than NFL refs.

I'm an Illinois "fan" and despite being in the oh so "prestigious" Big Ten they get their rear end beaten by basketball schools. Team completely sucks and is unlikeable despite having huge advantages over other colleges. It has has no chance of ever competing and winning anything other than a toilet bowl. They run generic plays ineffectively, head coach fired a few games ago for ethics violations so bad they are borderline criminal, administration completely corrupt, and our symbol is a big lovely orange I. The "Pageantry" of the college game can especially kiss my rear end.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Burger Trench posted:

Karlos Williams is going through the concussion protocol right now, which means I get another week to complain about cutting Fred Jackson.

What the hell?
I didn't even know he was injured...
At this point might as well sign Ray Rice its apropos to get him since we are also getting fellow slugger IK back.

*sigh*

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Ozu posted:

Yes please.

@MikeGarafolo
With LeSean McCoy sidelined and Karlos Williams dealing with a concussion, the Bills will work out Trent Richardson, source says.

Oh....no....

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Chichevache posted:

You can have Jackson back; we broke him last night :smith:

I'm shocked the X-ray came back negative that looked terrible.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

whatis posted:

I can't find the video now, but there's a pretty clear shot of Beckham Jr. jabbing Duke in the face after Eli's interception and instantly running away, lol

Guy is a jerk

He is and he got shut down that game. But saying Watkins is better is meaningless since he's injured constantly. Just about any receiver is better than the one who isn't playing

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Legalize gambling, make commercials illegal, full communism now, vote bernie

I don't understand how any of these things relate except the last two

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

I'm certain THIS second chance will be the one where he sticks and isn't completely worthless.

Honestly, you'd be better off just giving the ball to your return man at this point.

They decided instead to get something called a "Boom Herron"

Can any dear Colts fans please explain what a Boom Herron is?

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Oct 7, 2015

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Cool I like him. Can he catch passes?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Kalli posted:

This is my fav. example of Belichick being Belichick:

Kalli I was seriously going to post this it's one of my favorite football stories.

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 8, 2015

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Taylor is such a different player than Bradford it's hard to know whether he would have made the Eagles better or worse assuming he would be given a chance as a starter (he wouldn't have).

The one thing I do know is I'm glad the Bills have him.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im still nervous about the Titans game

Bills are 0-5 in the past 5 games against them

Last game we played against them at their place I was at. It was the game Bud Adams flipped us off.

With that lusty old salt (who was the source of their vigor and bullshit wins against us) dead, the Bills should be able to trample them.
And when they do, there will be no NFL city and team that will be without the corruption of a loss to the Bills!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Petite Dinklage posted:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Katie Nolan is amazing and my future wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrL39Q99sE

This is a very good take, but to be fair pretty much the only media that isn't shredding Hardy for what he said is the Dallas media who is never going to give a poo poo while he's a Cowboy. Even talk radio has been pounding him.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Lessail posted:

Belichick's tree exists to destroy other teams from within

Fruit of the poisonous tree

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Mangini was really successful. He was so successful Jets fans called him the "Mangenius"!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

Marty owns forever

Marty's legacy would have be eternal if instead of run run pass his standard was run run pass fake punt pass

• Locked thread