Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
all these obscure rules are dumb. who gives a poo poo about batting the ball? or offensive holding? or defensive holding? brb going down to dicks to get my 12th fan jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mrit posted:

This, unironically. (except in Seattle, if you are going to dicks you get a deluxe, fry, and a shake)

sporting goods, not whatever dumb regional burger chain that will inevitably spawn a fast food derail youre talking about.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Parlett316 posted:

Kirk Cousins on the number 2 on the list of quarterbacks but number 1 on the depth chart of your heart

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Burning hot gas melts things joke.

Edit: actual content: Will Andy Dalton come crashing back to earth and be handed his first loss at the hands of the Seahawks.

Let's see, the Bengals aren't a tire fire this year, which is the kind of team the seahawks match up really well against.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Winkie01 posted:

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 59m59 minutes ago
Greg Hardy: "I love seeing Tom Brady. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game..."

:lol:

man i'd love to throw that on a couch covered in guns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

Mashawn's out. poo poo

welp, rip Russell Wilson, hopefully you get to bang ciara in a hottub filled with nanobubbles before sunday.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Do I grab Rawls again, or start Antonio Gates

grab bawls-my bawls-and stick em in your mouth.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Metapod posted:

Whisenhunt did not make that decision Ruston Webster did

i thought jake locker made that decision by retiring at 26. unless the secret puppetmaster scheme for last year was always to start zach "football ashton kutcher" mettenberger.

e: wait im confused, locker was put on ir after "being benched" like two months previously. was he always hurt last year, or did he step on a banana peel at practice?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

That Works posted:

I missed this thread for a few days but has anyone said that this guy looks like a white Jameis yet?

i would be 0% surprised if it turned out that guy had raped at least one girl.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Ph poo poo is almost as wacky as blood type diets.

Japan's Olympic gold medal winning softball team was picked on who had the athletic blood type.

so... it works, is what you're getting at.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

The_Raven posted:

Anybody who thinks Hardy is going to be an impact player this week for Dallas is IMHO out their minds. First off, he hasn't played in how long? You really think he's gonna be in game condition? He'll play very limited snaps, and Darth Hoodie will have him gameplanned into irrelevance. Unless someone completely blows a protection on one of those limited snaps and he gets in untouched, he's a non-factor.

two thirds of hardy's sacks in 2013 came in three games, so it's not like he's been a model of consistency throughout his career anyway. poo poo, you can peg 15 out of 34 career sacks to five games back to 2010.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

you just reminded me of his highschool highlight videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTkmiBdoBDc

it's like watching a grown-rear end man play with 5 year olds

check out :50 for the smallest DT to ever play the game

• Locked thread