Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

nerve posted:

that was a great play by Kam more than a fumble by megatron too. kam's play in a vacuum was amazing

This is worth repeating. The Lions are trash but that was a good play, because Johnson is one hell of a player too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

As a gophers fan, I personally believe college football is bullshit and should be burned to the ground. Much like my hopes and dreams.

E: asinhowe sounds way too much like my dad to not be my dad.

He's a Michigan fan. We all sound like we're 87 years old

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

swickles posted:

I really feel bad for Lions' fans. Thats the difference between a 5 win season and a 6 win season. Sorry you guys are drafting 13th instead of 10th.

if you're not first, you're last

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Four interceptions, three fumbles (two lost)

The Lions.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Reiterating how thankful I am that Jed York is the NFL's dumbest owner, in a league where the Fords still own a team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am sorry that your team is about to go back to be horrible, Saints fans, but your team participated in and won a Super Bowl so I don't feel too sorry for you.

• Locked thread