Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Seahawks are going to beat down the Bengals even worse than they did the lions

interesting definition of beat down you have there

:laffo:

Would that have even mattered? Would it have given the ball back to the Lions?

Basically what I'm saying is if the refs make a gently caress up that egregious they need to start re-assigning wins or having the league office able to overrule on the field idiocy by the refs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

DOOP posted:

Before this game, I wonder how many players knew the batted ball thing was a penalty? Hell, how many refs?

Batting balls shouldn't be a penalty. And a fumble out of the end zone shouldn't be a touchback.

What should it be then?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Boomer The Cannon posted:

It wouldn't be so bad if that wasn't the 4th missed/bungled call that indirectly decided a game against Detroit in what, 3 or 4 years? poo poo gets old real quick.

At least with Cleveland every loss is due to their own fuckups and stupid decisions.

Or more infuriatingly the 4th botched call that gave the sehawks a win. They can never bitch about Super Bowl XL again after the last few years of bullshit.

Meanwhile my team gets to battle the Saints this week for the right to be 2-3. And if the cowboys lose to the Pats, Washington loses to Arizona and the giants lose to the niners the whole division will be 2-3 and the NFC East will officially be the new NFC South.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
News: Sam Bradford had a team motivational speech in the showers before the game today.

Views: :gay:

• Locked thread