Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The prodigal son is returning: the Bucs are working out Connor "I tore my ACL playing a charity basketball" Barth tomorrow. I thought he was already signed and cut by someone else this season for some reason but no, he was signed to a 2-year deal in Tampa during the preseason, cut, and now they're probably going to hire him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

The triple option is the most beautiful thing in football when it's working.

It's the ugliest thing in football when it isn't working.

Hey the triple option took my high school to the state finals don't you dare besmirch it *runs for four touchdowns in a single game*

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Metapod posted:

Do this anyway

Embrace the garbage. Revel in it. Swim through the garbage. Tampa Bay: We're bad at every sport except hockey.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ESPN will be removing Draftkings sponsored segments from the network. We did it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

FanDuel were implicated in this poo poo too, weren't they?

They both were. MLB is investigating them too because they're an investor in Draftkings and in theory employees of MLB subsidiaries aren't allowed to bet on baseball.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

swickles posted:

How many people bought a player, when they bought them, for how much, what type of league etc.

And using this data, you too can do this:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

K Connor Barth is once again a Buccaneer. He tweeted after Brindza missed yet another field goal Sunday that he was still, you know, available, if you want to give him a call. They gave him a call and had him work out today and re-signed him.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 6, 2015

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Chris Rainey ran for 40000 yards on my high school and knocked us out of the state playoffs (the team also had two current NFL centers...) and all we had that year was a receiver who just got fired from the Jaguars because he can't stop doing drugs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

My high school produced LenDale White lol

:lol:

Uhhh the best season we had was the one where we got knocked out of the state finals by the team that had Tony Dungy's not dead and not gay son at WR and Tony Dungy on their sideline

I think the most famous player they've actually produced is Tommie Frazier.

• Locked thread