Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
agreed, dd

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
"Jim Caldwell looks like the driver of an armored car on his last delivery before retirement, who is thinks his new partner and replacement is up to no good. That partner is Jay Cutler."

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

swickles posted:

"Jim Caldwell looks like the driver of an armored car on his last delivery before retirement, who is thinks his new partner and replacement is up to no good. That partner is Jay Cutler."

would watch this movie, there could be a scene where someone throws a grenade into the cab and cutler throws it back

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Most soul erasing stare Dungy or Caldwell?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

pasaluki posted:

Most soul erasing stare Dungy or Caldwell?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Still one of the greatest .gifs ever made

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Now how far can we run this effect into the ground

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe as of today the new protocol for removing an image you dislike is to send a stern pm to the poster, rather than a display of public shaming

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Cavauro posted:

i believe as of today the new protocol for removing an image you dislike is to send a stern pm to the poster, rather than a display of public shaming

lol

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I do not believe Jim Caldwell can speak when he is on the field. I have seen him speak at the podium, but I believe that when he takes the field he becomes mute.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

pasaluki posted:

Still one of the greatest .gifs ever made

That's a GIF? Bullshit.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

whypick1 posted:

That's a GIF? Bullshit.

Meant to say livestream

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Cavauro posted:

Hahaha

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Metapod posted:

Now how far can we run this effect into the ground

Full True Detective opening credits.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Jim Caldwell's thousand yard stare every time he remembers that he is the coach of the Detroit Lions football team is the best

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Jim Caldwell's thousand yard stare every time he remembers that he is the coach of the Detroit Lions football team is the best

and also every time he forgets that he is the coach of the Detroit lions football team

and also when he first wakes up and right before he goes to bed

and when he's watching a movie or at the birth of his first child

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-picture-of-jim-caldwell/

Looks legit.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Jim Caldwell at least got Joe Flacco into eternal "is he a elite quaterback" territory.

No one asks that about Matt Stafford because we all know the answer is "no."

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Alaois posted:

would watch this movie, there could be a scene where someone throws a grenade into the cab and cutler throws it back

Throws it back but it goes into a random car speeding by.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

That Works posted:

Throws it back but it goes into a random car speeding by.

"gently caress it don't care" *KROOOOOM*

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Alaois posted:

"gently caress it don't care" *KROOOOOM*

Yesssss

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

Grenade gets intercepted by an innocent bystander.

Edit: Phoneposting, should have known someone beat me to that gold.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Oct 6, 2015

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

C. Everett Koop posted:

No one asks that about Matt Stafford because we all know the answer is "no."

Random sad fact, Stafford didn't make the Pro Bowl the year he threw 41 loving touchdowns... but he did make it in 2014 when he had a below-average passer rating and only threw 22 touchdowns. :iiam:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

We did some good things, and we did some bad things. We'll work hard at practice and get ready for our game next week.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

Random sad fact, Stafford didn't make the Pro Bowl the year he threw 41 loving touchdowns... but he did make it in 2014 when he had a below-average passer rating and only threw 22 touchdowns. :iiam:

There were 13 Pro bowl QB's last year:

Original 6:
Brady - SB
Manning - injury
Rodgers - injury
Roethlisberger - injury
Luck
Romo
---------------------------------------- Alternates
Brees
Rivers - injury
Wilson - SB
Stafford
Matt Ryan
Flacco - turned it down
Andy Dalton

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Jim Caldwell owns

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
He can always go back to hollywood if football doesn't work out.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
How many lower-case "g" good coaches are there in the league? Like, how many other coaches would you trust your team with? I'm struggling to think of ten, myself.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
This is old but accurate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Reporter: How do you feel about the impending meteor that is slated to wipe out humanity in the next month?

Caldwell: Well, right now we're focusing on next week's game. We had a good week of practice. The Cardinals are a good opponent, and we need to be prepared.

Reporter: It doesn't bother you, these last dwindling days of civilization?

Caldwell: I looked at the game film and I saw some stuff we did that was good, and some stuff we needed to work on, so. It's a process.

Reporter: What will you miss most about your time on Earth, Jim?

Caldwell: *long pause* The Good Wife on CBS

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Jim Caldwell is the "Tell my wife I said...hello" guy from Futurama.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Neutral Zone:

A Football Life, Jim Cauldwell

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Parmesan Basil posted:

How many lower-case "g" good coaches are there in the league? Like, how many other coaches would you trust your team with? I'm struggling to think of ten, myself.

Man, that's a really good question. I guess it all depends on what you're defining as "good"? Jim Caldwell is definitely not on the list. But he would probably be on your Good coaches list though.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Professor Funk posted:

Jim Caldwell owns

JoeLombardi.png

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

NippleFloss posted:

Jim Caldwell is the "Tell my wife I said...hello" guy from Futurama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Quick, someone toss a dislike to keep the thing in balance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Jim Caldwell is a coach who is competent enough at HC duties but needs a strong group of assistants to elevate him due to his lack of tactical coaching ability

instead he has Joe Lombardi, the single worst assistant coach in the NFL

• Locked thread