Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The only Super Mario Bros film I acknowledge is スーパー マリオ ブラザーズ ピーチ姫救出大作戦! (Sūpā Mario Burazāzu Pīchi-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen!) which was released in 1986 in GLORIOUS NIPPON and the baka gaijin live action movie is dead to me. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRYwNviSus

For some reason I've been trying to watch this but naw I'm done. For some reason Luigi is blue (bluigi lol) and extremely money-hungry (jewigi lolol) and gently caress it, not my weegee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Johnny Aztec posted:

It is the utmost tragedy that Bob Hoskins is no longer with us. That means we can't get sequel with Wario in it.

And Leguizamo as Waluigi? I could get behind that.

Unfortunately nowadays they'd probably cast Jonah Hill or Josh Gad as Mario and some random prettyboy from the CW as Luigi.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
This kingdom is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The stages are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the pits finally scab over all the goombas will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their brainless pacing will foam up about their waists and all the yoshis and toads will look up and shout "Save us!"

And I'll whisper,

"Oh nooooo..."

Phobic Nest fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 7, 2015

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I'd prefer a game based on that Ice Capades clip, where after Belvedere!Bowser sings for a while you just shoot him.

e:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Remember how the movie ended on a cliffhanger when Princess Daisy reappeared and told the Mario Bros she needed their help? Remember how the movie bombed so badly that the sequel they set up was never made? Well someone decided they couldn't live without that sequel so they made a Mario Bros 2 webcomic

Argue posted:

i unironically enjoy this webcomic and wish it would update more

Well I guess I just read the whole thing. That didn't take long.

I think I'm not judging it too harshly cuz I'm already in the mindset of that weirdass movie, but I guess I enjoy seeing nonsensical game mechanics turned into barely less nonsensical "real" equivalents. I especially like that they continued the movie's habit of making enemy monsters into ordinary humans. Or uh, dino sapiens or whatever the hell the egg-laying people of that world are called.

Phobic Nest fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 7, 2015

• Locked thread