Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'll care when they start serving skillets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love me a McGriddle.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
McDonald's is for fat poor's.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
That's why I eat there all the time.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'd like hashbrowns with my big Mac instead of fries, please

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

TVs Ian posted:

And is McDonald's breakfast that big a deal? I mean, I rarely eat breakfast anyway, but McD's breakfast always seemed a bit disappointing when I did get it.

The whole allure of McDonalds breakfast--imho--is that it's just like something you'd make for yourself. A mcmuffin is an english muffin, egg, ham, n cheese, no more no less. Whereas their other menu offerings have all kinds of weird ingredients and leave you feeling kinda crappy.

At least thats what McDonalds breakfast means to me!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Waiting for some heartfelt stories of McDonald's breakfast when they run the "whats McDonald's breakfast mean to you?" campaign.

Also, "I'd hit it."

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
the good mcdonalds near my neighborhood is too far of a drive for junk food.

some times when I go to the nearby one to get some mcchickens and the guy working late nights just kinda throws the chicken on two bottom buns slathered in mayo and there's pickles hanging off.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mcdonalds sucks now

maybe if they paid their employees a little better the food wouldn't suck as much

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you actually eat McDonald's

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

MAFARKIN ALL DAY BREAKFAST IS HERE AT MCDONALD'S!!!!!!!!

Mcmuffins are on me today, fellas :cool:

Mafarkin? What are you, 12?

It's "motherfucking", OP. We're not in church.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

Mafarkin? What are you, 12?

It's "motherfucking", OP. We're not in church.

Maybe he's doing a quaint minstrel accent. " Mahfaarkin madonals!"

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

The whole allure of McDonalds breakfast--imho--is that it's just like something you'd make for yourself. A mcmuffin is an english muffin, egg, ham, n cheese, no more no less. Whereas their other menu offerings have all kinds of weird ingredients and leave you feeling kinda crappy.

i'm pretty bitch-basic when it comes to cooking but any time I make an egg sandwich with ham or whatever, it comes out 1500 times better than the dreck you get at mcdonalds. you'd be surprised what a skillet made fried egg, an actual USDA approved slice of 'merican, and some black forest ham on a bagel or english muffin pan-toasted has over a microwaved abortion with powdered eggs and grade c ham.

some of the fast food places claim to use a real egg, but I'd be curious of their definition of real egg. kinda like the mcnuggets made with all white meat chicken... not that the nuggets contain nothing but white meat chicken... just the parts of it you can consider chicken are all white meat.

ever go to dunkin donuts? i used to like their breakfast sandwiches, but the last 2 years the egg tastes like a literal sponge.

fast food breakfast sucks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
f

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

fuit (fuckedupiftrue)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Maybe this will inspire Hardees to offer all day bfast in retaliation.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

The mcgriddle is the only good thing they sell. So hurray.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

Shadow posted:

i'm pretty bitch-basic when it comes to cooking but any time I make an egg sandwich with ham or whatever, it comes out 1500 times better than the dreck you get at mcdonalds. you'd be surprised what a skillet made fried egg, an actual USDA approved slice of 'merican, and some black forest ham on a bagel or english muffin pan-toasted has over a microwaved abortion with powdered eggs and grade c ham.

some of the fast food places claim to use a real egg, but I'd be curious of their definition of real egg. kinda like the mcnuggets made with all white meat chicken... not that the nuggets contain nothing but white meat chicken... just the parts of it you can consider chicken are all white meat.

ever go to dunkin donuts? i used to like their breakfast sandwiches, but the last 2 years the egg tastes like a literal sponge.

fast food breakfast sucks

Wake up brain drain McDonald's uses real eggs. They crack the eggs themselves. No way whatever poo poo sandwich comes out of your gross kitchenette is better than McDonald's.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Wake up brain drain McDonald's uses real eggs. They crack the eggs themselves. No way whatever poo poo sandwich comes out of your gross kitchenette is better than McDonald's.

Yeah, McDonald's is the only fast food place that uses real eggs rather than that horrid powdered poo poo.

I'm not a big breakfast person, but if I'm out on the road early and and hungry in the morning, a sausage mcmuffin is pretty decent - not wild about American Cheese(it's not even real cheese), but the rest of the sandwich is about the same quality as I make at home.

Still aren't eating at McD's after 7am or so.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Thank you

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I haven't eaten at McDonalds for 2 months and I lost 40 lbs. Help!

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
Actually had McDonald's breakfast sandwich and it's better than remembered. Dunkin donuts still delivers sponge eggs though.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Update: I had McDonald's breakfast for breakfast today.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

notZaar posted:

!!!!!
Trip report plz

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
The bagel was hot, soft, and delicious. The egg and bacon I would rate a Bitchin on a scale of Dope - Super Smokin Style. The hashbrown is an Atomic.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

notZaar posted:

The bagel was hot, soft, and delicious. The egg and bacon I would rate a Bitchin on a scale of Dope - Super Smokin Style. The hashbrown is an Atomic.

I don't understand, please use the metric system

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

notZaar posted:

fuit

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm still full at lunch time and I'll have had success are 3 cups of coffee, no sugar. That egg and cheese fat really goes the distance. Of course I'm going to eat anyways because I'm a goon but still, in principal it's a good breakfast.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
huh...

makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Ate two McDonald's breakfast burritos on the way to work today. B+ breakfast

• Locked thread