Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ryoshi posted:

microwaves mom, a leading cause of boners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

:synpa:
gently caress

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

as evidenced by this thread microwave's mom causes austism

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OlmanRiver posted:

While im not gonna go full tinfoil hat over it, I do believe that there is something to the discussion. Much like lead paint chips of the 60s and such, I strongly believe that my generation , which grew up on plastic bottles being warmed up in the microwave gave long term adverse effects.

The increase in autism is proportional to the increase in women having children later in life.

Think of an autistic kid pre-1980. What does his family look like? An older mom and dad, financially secure, with one kid.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

TOOT BOOT posted:

where can i find them

Usually in sane, stable relationships with lives lived with a combination of good luck and good life choices (and plastic surgery). So uh, good luck.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Ryoshi posted:

microwaves mom, a leading cause of boners

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

only causes erections here.

E:
Welp I was beaten to it so let me give a rarely seen picture of MW's mom to you all.

Its her "come hither and let this genie grant your wish" look and goddamn I'm about to pop.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
please don't post all of your rarely seen photos of microwave's mom itt. tia

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

quakster posted:

please don't post all of your rarely seen photos of microwave's mom itt. tia

disregard this gay post

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
when did microwave even last post on this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

only causes erections here.

E:
Welp I was beaten to it so let me give a rarely seen picture of MW's mom to you all.

Its her "come hither and let this genie grant your wish" look and goddamn I'm about to pop.

Dayum

• Locked thread