Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Astrofig posted:

My brother uses his for self-defense------it protects him from feeling like he has a small penis.

You really ought to spend less time thinking about your brother's penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I always wear protection when using my gun.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

PCOS Bill posted:

You really ought to spend less time thinking about your brother's penis

All gun owners have small penises, though----it's like how mass shooters are gonna be white guys who can't get laid; it's just common knowledge.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I always wear protection when using my gun.

You need protection from the thing that offers you protection? :tinfoil:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Astrofig posted:

All gun owners have small penises, though----it's like how mass shooters are gonna be white guys who can't get laid; it's just common knowledge.

The last two big famous shooters have been black though? And while this one was apparently a sperg the last one was just hella gay

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

satanic splash-back posted:

Followup: The paper plate never cut me again.

Badass

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

PCOS Bill posted:

It's pretty obvious you've never been in so much as a fistfight

I'm a tiny 5'3" woman with noodle arms, so yes you're right actually

joat mon posted:

Like, a bat'leth and a katana?

Hanzo steel obviously god

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

quote:

Police in Auburn Hills, Michigan are investigating an attempted shooting at a Home Depot, where a 47-year-old woman with a concealed carry permit tried to shoot a fleeing shoplifter, WXYZ reports.

According to authorities, the woman witnessed a man exiting the Home Depot while being followed by loss prevention officers. The man attempted to flee in a small, dark sport utility vehicle, at which point the woman pulled out her concealed 9mm handgun and opened fire in the Home Depot parking lot.

She fired repeatedly, and police believe one of the bullets struck and flattened the SUV’s tire — but the suspects, described as two males in their 40s, one white and one black, still escaped. The woman is said to be cooperating with police, who are still deciding whether to charge her for shooting up a Home Depot parking lot to stop a suspected shoplifter.

lol.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

The last two big famous shooters have been black though? And while this one was apparently a sperg the last one was just hella gay

You mean the white guy who shot up the Oregon junior college and the pasty dude who shot up a theater?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

ThePriceIsRight posted:

better hope your victim is a liberal

pretty sure thats the whole point

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I caught some black kids breaking into my car, i confronted them while waiting for the police to respond. They said I was gonna die and charged me so I shot the nearest one in the stomach and his two homies ran off.

I wish I had shot all three of them in the head. It would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Also all three were ages 18-20 and had more than and dozen priors each.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I caught some black kids breaking into my car, i confronted them while waiting for the police to respond. They said I was gonna die and charged me so I shot the nearest one in the stomach and his two homies ran off.

I wish I had shot all three of them in the head. It would have saved me a lot of trouble.

And his name.....

Was George Zimmerman.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Astrofig posted:

You mean the white guy who shot up the Oregon junior college and the pasty dude who shot up a theater?

you think the one of the two 'recent' infamous shooters is from 2012? really?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Ryoshi posted:

you think the one of the two 'recent' infamous shooters is from 2012? really?

When was Sandy Hook?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Everbody I ever shot 5'ed me and mashed the like button before dying.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astrofig posted:

And his name.....

Was George Zimmerman.

This actually happened like 6 weeks before the George Zimmerman shooting. Also in Texas and the guy I shot survived and was over 18 so nobody cared.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Astrofig posted:

When was Sandy Hook?

also 2012

i genuinely can't tell if you're trolling or just an utter dumbass

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wait, they were BLACK?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Not trolling my memory is just bad. Help me out, I literally don't recall a black guy ever doing a mass shooting.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

This actually happened like 6 weeks before the George Zimmerman shooting. Also in Texas and the guy I shot survived and was over 18 so nobody cared.

Well the fambily of the shithead I shot cared enough to harass me and send me death threats for shooting their "good boy who was getting his life on track." Anyway the lesson here is it you shoot somebody make sure they're dead and don't get the cops involved because they sure as gently caress won't help you after the fact.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Astrofig posted:

oregon college guy was mixed race, one-drop rule means hes black.

and im talking about the gay black news reporter guy

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Dad asked me if I wanted his guns when he was moving to the retirement place.

I reminded him that I am a dumbass prone to mood swings and should never own a gun.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I just got an IUD. holding a gun on a lover and insisting they pull out is not 100% effective.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Champenema posted:

Dad asked me if I wanted his guns when he was moving to the retirement place.

I reminded him that I am a dumbass prone to mood swings and should never own a gun.

No thanks probably would have made him feel better

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

and im talking about the gay black news reporter guy

He was considered a mass shooter?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Astrofig posted:

He was considered a mass shooter?

yeah man his kdr was poo poo but enough to fit the definition, plus he played the media harder than most of these beta tryhards have been able to pull off lately

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Astrofig posted:

Not trolling my memory is just bad. Help me out, I literally don't recall a black guy ever doing a mass shooting.

There are double, triple , etc murders every week

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

I just got an IUD. holding a gun on a lover and insisting they pull out is not 100% effective.

I bet your face works better than the IUD. BOOM.

Mange Mite posted:

If Obama is considered black, uh, duh?

Cuckoo posted:

I'm a tiny 5'3" woman with noodle arms, so yes you're right actually

Sure you are.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Astrofig posted:

So gun banners are most fearful of large, black guns to an extent madly out of proportion to their actual use in gun crimes. What does this augur?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

joat mon posted:

So gun banners are most fearful of large, black guns to an extent madly out of proportion to their actual use in gun crimes. What does this augur?

Racism, also tiny penises.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Astrofig posted:

You sure obsess about penis size a lot. Maybe you should see a therapist.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Darth123123 posted:

There are double, triple , etc murders every week

It's not newsworthy when a black dude shoots a bunch of people. CNN doesn't give 24-hour coverage every time it's Wednesday either.

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
yes, many times. I game online.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

I, too, don't believe women could have the power to do anything dangerous in this world, and in no way do I feel this is a sexist worldview.

My comment wasn't based on her being a woman, although yeah it does show even greater cowardice and you're grasping at straws to think otherwise. The more important part is that the chance of ever genuinely needing to kill in self defence is so small that it's crazy to have worked yourself into a mindset where you feel it's necessary to own, maintain and fixate on guns to the point that someone knocking on your window literally asking for help requires you to have a gun in your waistband. Y'all been sold on a crazy paranoid world view designed to sell a product few people actually need.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I shot a coyote and a wild dog on my hike. Got 35 bucks for the coyote pelt and jaw.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Moon Atari posted:

My comment wasn't based on her being a woman, although yeah it does show even greater cowardice and you're grasping at straws to think otherwise. The more important part is that the chance of ever genuinely needing to kill in self defence is so small that it's crazy to have worked yourself into a mindset where you feel it's necessary to own, maintain and fixate on guns to the point that someone knocking on your window literally asking for help requires you to have a gun in your waistband. Y'all been sold on a crazy paranoid world view designed to sell a product few people actually need.

Really? Tell me all about how it's so improbable, hmm? I'm under the LGBT umbrella and I'm an ethnic minority so my risk of being attacked is several times higher than that of the average citizen. I'd have to be a retard to not get my CCW (which I have done recently). One of my friends was nearly beaten to death (he was in the hospital for months) even after handing over his wallet and phone without a fight - they were just psycho assholes. There are lots of psycho assholes out there, more than you'd probably think, and I intend to be armed whenever possible because I want to be prepared. Even if the odds mean that being attacked is somewhat unlikely (although more likely compared to the average citizen), if the potential cost is infinite (i.e. my life) then I'm going to feel a lot better with a magazine of 9mm to back me up. Go gently caress yourself. :allears:

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Network Pesci posted:

But times twenty or thirty. Also this one time something that I'm not even gonna post here because people would say it was STDH. I mean this story is straight off your racist uncle's Facebook, but it personally happened to me. gently caress all y'all.

hey doob

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

Really? Tell me all about how it's so improbable, hmm? I'm under the LGBT umbrella and I'm an ethnic minority so my risk of being attacked is several times higher than that of the average citizen. I'd have to be a retard to not get my CCW (which I have done recently). One of my friends was nearly beaten to death (he was in the hospital for months) even after handing over his wallet and phone without a fight - they were just psycho assholes. There are lots of psycho assholes out there, more than you'd probably think, and I intend to be armed whenever possible because I want to be prepared. Even if the odds mean that being attacked is somewhat unlikely (although more likely compared to the average citizen), if the potential cost is infinite (i.e. my life) then I'm going to feel a lot better with a magazine of 9mm to back me up. Go gently caress yourself. :allears:

I kinda want to mug you

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol i wonder how many people have shot and killed themselves badly attempting to draw their weapons in self defense while the would be mugger stood there watching and was like "OH poo poo I'M GUNNA GET THE BLAME FOR THIS"

I bet it's a laughably large number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A 9mm is not a good self defense gun on the bad streets of

• Locked thread