Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I remember seeing some soft news story on the tv years ago about a place that cut hair using fire. I feel like it was on 60 Minutes but it could have been anything, honestly. Anyway, I remember during the story they were like "he even has famous clients" and I believe Donald Trump came in and got a fire haircut. When he was done he had that same stupid weird looking hair, so whenever people would joke about his hair later I always thought "well it's because he gets it cut a that fire place."

Does he get his hair cut with fire? I can't find any evidence of it anywhere. Firecut places exist apparently, but I cannot find the trump connection, if there is any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
*googles fire haircut*
*finds nothing*
well that's all I got OP

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I more or less want to know if anyone else remembers this

I feel like we could blow the lid off of this election thing guys

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

heres a clue

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Turkish barbers exist in new York I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
also his catch phrase was "you're fired" so thats probably a clue

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i gave him the haircut

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
This song is about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDkJSNY0NQ

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Very soothing.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
the fire rises

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Affe mk2 posted:

*googles fire haircut*
*finds nothing*
well that's all I got OP

I googled "haircut WITH fire"

https://youtu.be/KnsQNNV9e7I

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Drunkboxer posted:

I remember seeing some soft news story on the tv years ago about a place that cut hair using fire. I feel like it was on 60 Minutes but it could have been anything, honestly. Anyway, I remember during the story they were like "he even has famous clients" and I believe Donald Trump came in and got a fire haircut. When he was done he had that same stupid weird looking hair, so whenever people would joke about his hair later I always thought "well it's because he gets it cut a that fire place."

Does he get his hair cut with fire? I can't find any evidence of it anywhere. Firecut places exist apparently, but I cannot find the trump connection, if there is any.

tweet trump and ask if he ever got his hair firecut.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I've never wanted something to be true more in my entire life :allears:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I assume he also has meat shoes since he's a known Hulkamaniac.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
donald trump ate my balls

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

the smell :ohdear:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I mean... why?

People need to evaluate risk/gain a little more in every day life imo. If everything goes well, you get a hair cut. If it goes wrong, you get your head on fire. Is getting your hair cut worth the risk of lighting your head on fire?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

accoridng to rapgenius- "Miller once said in his aim is to be 'Donald Trump with better hair'"

i bet this motherfuckre knows where the don gets his hiarcut

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Joust posted:

Very soothing.

Don't hack my webcam you son of a bitch.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Network Pesci posted:

Don't hack my webcam you son of a bitch.

Big fan.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't know about fire haircuts but he has almost certainly set someone on fire for his own amusement and/or sexual pleasure at least once.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Unguided posted:

I assume he also has meat shoes since he's a known Hulkamaniac.

Yeah I admit this is a little meat shoesy but I remember seeing it so clearly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

A legit paparazzi pic of Trump without a shirt on (at the beach, through a window, etc.) doesn't exist anywhere on the internet.

Please post if you find one (GENUINE SHIRTLESS TRUMP PICS ONLY)

• Locked thread