Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

FreudianSlippers posted:

Yeah but didn't he get kicked out for being to Nazi for the Naziest crypto-Nazi group around?

Yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

FreudianSlippers posted:

Yeah but didn't he get kicked out for being to Nazi for the Naziest crypto-Nazi group around?

that's me actually

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Tendai posted:

If he shares the goat meat then I think it would be a nice campaign strategy.

I think that's what you're supposed to do if you ritually kill an animal

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

still on the fence about if this guy is cool or if he sucks.

no he is bad this all sounds good but is underlain with blood drenched nihilism where everyone dies and everyone is guilty

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Smoking_Dragon posted:

This is still my favorite Augustus email:

Imagine having this guy for a dad

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

everything about this man is loving amazing, especially the way he talks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eyz4Tpo524

they told me i could become anything i wanted so i became a bioshock npc

lol for all his posturing by email he is not a good public speaker he can't even keep his weight in one place what a poo poo stain

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

skeletonotherkin posted:

Tony Wakeford would probably more embarrassed by this clown than his short stint with the BNF. Also this guy affirms my belief that right libertarians are at heart terrible reactionaries.

your belief, and not the basic fact of the matter?

LinusAppalling
Sep 27, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

guys this might be fake I dunno

he has a fb https://www.facebook.com/InvictusForSenate

He also mistakes a ClickHole article for a real one, so he's either fake or operating at the mental capacity of a grandmother

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Check out his FAQ : http://invictusforsenate.com/faq/

Q: Why are you using Mussolini’s symbol if you’re a Libertarian?

Q: I heard somewhere that you once said you support eugenics. Is that true, and if so how can you possibly reconcile that with the NAP?

Q: Didn’t you once say that blacks and women voting is a bad thing?

Q: How can Augustus Invictus run for US Senate if he renounced his US Citizenship in 2013?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I do not want you to vote, so much as I want you to wake up. I want you to drop out and tune in. I want you to take LSD and practice sorcery. I want you to listen to trap music and black metal, to learn the law and to break it deliberately, to find your own religion. I want you to learn the use of firearms and subject yourselves to rigorous physical training. I want you to treat your bodies as Holy Temples and to take your girlfriend to a strip club so you can seduce a dancer in the back room. I want you to worship Nature and dance naked in the moonlight ‘round the fire, screaming in ecstatic joy. I want you to revolt. Raise Hell. Break your limitations. Renounce your life and go into the Wilderness, that God may speak to you of things to come.

im down dude this poo poo is just as good as trump

:black101:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Check out his FAQ : http://invictusforsenate.com/faq/

Q: Why are you using Mussolini’s symbol if you’re a Libertarian?

Q: I heard somewhere that you once said you support eugenics. Is that true, and if so how can you possibly reconcile that with the NAP?

Q: Didn’t you once say that blacks and women voting is a bad thing?

Q: How can Augustus Invictus run for US Senate if he renounced his US Citizenship in 2013?

Those questions are frequently asked of him.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

nomadologique posted:

no he is bad this all sounds good but is underlain with blood drenched nihilism where everyone dies and everyone is guilty

right, that's the part that's cool. the violent part. the part that is lame is the tree-hugging crap-e-diem part.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

no you are bad this man is not significantly different from adolf hitler even in his own mind

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Unlike Hitler Sol Invictus has some good ideas.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

so wait

is this guy one of those new dumb swords in destiny that I keep getting killed from??

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Those questions are frequently asked of him.

quote:

And yes, it is true that women and racial minorities have been allowed to participate in the processes of government to an extent previously denied categorically – though it cannot be said that this has ever made government “better.” We must ask ourselves: Do these meager benefits outweigh the chaos and disorder, the cultural degradation and political mediocrity, which are characteristic of democratic government?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He's a dark enlightenment thinker

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would be great if this guy was actually an entertaining nutjob, but he is actually just an incredibly pretentious dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's true my mom would often make broccoli when i was a child, and that i refused to eat it but she wouldn't let me leave the table until i finished it. does this make broccoli a "vegetable?" should we allow it at a rational dinner table?

• Locked thread