Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

c uni s: just got home, time to make some basmati and try my hand at making kadai paneer :getin:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

a new thread means it's officially Autumn Yospos

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Oct 6, 2015

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Smythe posted:

does jello even post anymore ?

he drops by to call us idiots every once in a while

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

you have to tweet him

i have yet to bother since i still post itt

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

height chat: the cjs

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Necc0 posted:

cjs: i stopped posting in the cjs thread and got promoted a month later. lesson learned.

how have you been doin mate? weren't they doing some kind of futuristic tests on you or something?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

just found out a friend's mum has advanced cancer and no health insurance

they started a gofundme to try to cover $35,000 of it but honestly i doubt that'll even touch the final total

please don't get sick in the US

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

wheezy is a forums treasure

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

cjs: three overlapping meetings, decided to go to none of them

hell yeah work sucks

boy, you're just a straight shooter with upper management written all over yah!!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hey hey hey personal finance chat is cool and good because i need to figure out how to diversify my 401(k) portfolio

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

if you guys wanna talk about something, some guy in AI who claimed to be a norwegian firefighter with a Tesla P85D and who survived cancer is turning out to be a big fat fake

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744528&pagenumber=16&perpage=40#post451130124

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

please warn me before linking to a picture of a guy with a bloody face with surgical tools hanging off the face tia

woops, my b mate

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: guy in the stall next to me was jacking it, also his feet were dangling so he was wicked short

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BooLoo posted:

....why were you sticking your head down to look?

most american mens room stall dividers only go down to just past your knee so you see a lot of pants draped around sneakers

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: it's walkup wednesday and someone just walked in and asked "If I shake my laptop, will the files fall out of the folders?"

smartass

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

and the door gap is like an inch wide. people here just look inside instead of pulling on the door or checking for feet

yeah i usually use the handicap stalls so that doesn't work

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BooLoo posted:

i laughed at this

same, op

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

german extremely lax about poop, what a surprise

make sure to check ur poop for cancer on the poopshelf, or

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

video killed the radio star is now stuck in everyone's heads

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

so is the round the twist theme song

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

prefect posted:

this does not make me unhappy

same

it's a fun song :3:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

syscall girl posted:

without footy they would have to go back to war to get their idiot nationalism out

yeah this

they may even be productive!!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: got a raise :toot:

kind of annoyed because it was lower than last year but it looks like they did it to everyone so whatever

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

wb tori

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

bump_fn posted:

yup time for you to lose to the Cubs

lol

it's going to own so hard lmbo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I cannot wait to watch the Leafs loving suck while paying Babs the money he's getting

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

tori is currently crying into his beer

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

good morning yospos

cjs: i was 45 minutes late to work today because i forgot to turn my alarm back on

also it was 40*F this morning when I woke up so this is some bull poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Number19 posted:

having a job where you have a boss who doesn't cares if you're late is also a sign of being a Real Adult

luckily this is the case for me

i'm only annoyed because now i'll only have 39 hours on my cheque not 40

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

keyboard vomit posted:

Lol if your boss cares if you put full hours on your time sheet anyway

i care because i'm hourly not salary and i like to make rent with one cheque and put the other one right in savings

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

http://gawker.com/woman-with-concea...dium=socialflow

lmfao this is where i live

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

just work an extra few minutes over however many days are left in your pay period to equal an hour?

I have class later today until 10p then i have class early tomorrow and go to my other job right after, so I won't be able to make it up :(

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kalstrams posted:

i likely am a barbarian of sorts, but i don't see the great issue with that, michigan seems like cool place
indiana, on the other hand :nws: http://gawker.com/indiana-university-frat-suspended-after-video-of-possib-1735354012 :stonk:

honestly i don't mind michigan either, except for that it is literally colder than most of norway

St Evan Echoes posted:

agreed, robbing a hardware store should carry the death penalty

but yeah this

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kalstrams posted:

i should move there, central sweden is too warm

Is it like central norway where they get like 265 days of rain per year?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bhodi posted:

so I got word the coffee service in the office is being "altered". i asked if that meant they were putting in an espresso machine and got a good laugh

this is the third devolution, they had good coffee then got a kcup machine and then lowered the quality/selection down to a few types, and now it's going to be ???

i really don't understand company's obsession with skimping on the little details, me and my coworkers are sitting here making a deece six and a half figgies and they want to take away coffee and stock tissue/sand paper in the bathroom

i have an electric kettle and a 200 pack of PG Tipps tea at my desk

life is good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bhodi posted:

at your desk, what desk, you're an intern that's only at work for like 2 hours a day!

when that thing makes noise, don't you feel the focused rage of the entire office as their attention gets dragged to you?

i have my own cubicle with my name on it an my own ThinkStation S30 :3: I'm here 5-6 hours a day now.

I removed the whistle from it so it works p good and nobody gets bothered

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

teeny bit of milk or half a pouch original coffee mate and a touch of sugar make the best tea

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

christ a 34hr drive???

i dont get the link though

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bhodi posted:

i'm telling you to go to a place you'll fit right in with your artisanal tea/coffee and pot on your desk

oh no thank you there are enough bespoke artisinal hipsters setting up shops in detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Apple Music has allof chvrches stuff i think

• Locked thread