Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ground floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

close yospos

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gas

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mmmmm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm ready for another disappointing flyers season

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Notorious QIG posted:

lol @ philadelphia sports

:smith:

it's great that during my time being outside detroit that nothing has changed. all of the teams are a big fail and it really gives me a sense of comfort

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Notorious QIG posted:

im the 1-3 eagles :smithicide:

fire chip imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sepp blatter suspended 90 days

mbison.gif

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol the pirates

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

graph posted:

sucks getting beat by a one trick pony. will enjoy the shlub tears when they get swept next series

maybe your team should have been better and they wouldn't have needed to be in a one game playoff. rly makes u think.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bump_fn posted:

agreedo

the real q is how the gently caress the cubs made it to wildcard

the nl east is astoundingly bad, op

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Elder Postsman posted:

chicago is a good city but i'm not sure if i'd want to live there.

it turns into a flyover wasteland real loving fast as you leave it. it's really quite astounding

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i had a phenomenal burger there though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Elder Postsman posted:

yeah i think most midwest cities are like that. i know minneapolis/st paul are. like, 10 minutes outside the 694/494 loop and it's all farmland/wasteland.

people call michigan the midwest and tbh it really isn't, at least the eastern half, if only because topographically there's nothing like what i saw 30 minutes out of chicago. it's much more like pennsylvania.

Cat Face Joe posted:

thats not even a burger it's more like some hosed up future salad

you shut the gently caress up

Cat Face Joe posted:

yeah it was real weird like the first time i went there we passed through this huge industrial nightmare and stopped in this hell town for gas and then bam chicago

ok, i'm glad you indirectly agree with my above statement

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kinda looks like giving the finger at this angle

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

another school shooting, cool

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Liver Disaster posted:

forum shoulda stayed down

agree

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

graph posted:

lol i didnt realize those were from other posters

yeah and theyre gonna get swept like piece of trash fraud garbage team they are

lol. sorry your team couldnt win their division

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip gbs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Beast of Bourbon posted:

lol usc's head coach loses against a division rival and they force him into "Rehab" and have already started spreading rumors to fire him

its because theyre going to hire chip

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god the astros are melting down

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bhodi posted:

Also, yospos bithc

same

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ludwig van Halen posted:

spent about 5 hours in the car yesterday driving to chicago and back for this job interview, they better freaking give it to me!!

i would never drive more than 30-40 minutes for an interview

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cubs!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

C U B S

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bernie has zero chance of winning the nod. it's not even going to be close. his ideas are on the right track (except for free college for all which is the worst idea ever) but he just sounds like an angry grandpa whenever something comes out of his mouth and it isn't going to work for appealing to moderates. he's a stretch vp candidate at best and even then it's probably going to be o'malley because he was the only one who sounded both calm and half competent towards the end of the debate.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the bernie fans starting to melt down when they realized that aside from some opportune off-the-cuff remarks that he cant debate all that well was fantastic.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

prefect posted:

have you been hanging out in d&d again?

i was following rsf during the debate. u got me

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

St Evan Echoes posted:

whoever gets the nod should retain joe as vp just imo

this makes perfect sense and i agree entirely with it but i don't know if he'd want to be vp again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao @ the last two pages of the camgirl thread in en

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743538

u rly gotta start at the beginning to get the full funny

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress virgin atlantic's fuel surcharges on award flights

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tayter Swift posted:

lmao airlines are still tacking on fuel surcharges when oils been in the 40s for like a year with no end in sight

it's mostly the uk/international airlines. british air does the same thing. i wanna take a trip for a few days and i have a sizeable amount of chase points to burn, but my only option out of here based on chase's partners is virgin (british air isn't here any more, united's award flights are jokingly costly, and the others aren't relevant). so if i want to go premium economy so i can get a half decent seat for sleeping on the way there it's 27.5k miles plus $234, and a normal econ ticket back is 17.5k + $319, so it's still $550 for the round trip flight and at that point it's a little under half as much as it'd cost if i just did the round trip fully paid via virgin or delta. granted the first seat would be normal econ but i'd get full ff credit for it. oh and the 6:00 flight out of dtw is still ON a virgin plane because delta owns 49% of virgin and they do the codeshare and poo poo.

alternatively i can do some hacky bullshit to go back to philly or jfk first and leave from there on aa, and technically i'd be able to easily meet a status challenge cause of it, but it's a big hassle and i don't know if i'm in the mood for it. basically what i'm saying is gently caress this stupid airport and its lovely flight options.

loving mad about airlines

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

and now an aa fare shows up that's under 800 bux and it's one layover. jesus christ i hate airlines

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i think it's a fake bullshit regulation or something that the uk airlines do to you. british air does it too like i said. also i swear these loving aa routes all dropped like $200-300 for the discount fare because i can go round trip from dtw -> phl -> lhr for less than $400 each way. meanwhile delta's cheapest fare is like $1275 round trip.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's lovely lighting in the kitchen. i was hankering for some and i need to get a good recipe going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

and now an aa fare shows up that's under 800 bux and it's one layover. jesus christ i hate airlines

delta dropped their round trip fare to about the same price, nonstop. literally went down almost 500 dollars overnight.

• Locked thread