Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hey its cool i can actually keep up until there are 500 west coast time zone posts tomorrow for some bullshit involving kale or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

are we supposed to be interesting

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

just switched to apple wireless keyboard and magic pad from logitech stuff, feels good man

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Tin Gang posted:

I'm a big jerk and everybody loves me

this is a terrible attitude, why do so many white guys think this

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

"i am teh puppetmaster" except irl idgi shame is a real thing

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

best iOS game of 2014, i'm on hole 2015

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

downwell is also pretty good highly recommended

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

partly this and partly because i will be at heathrow and don't want to wait for baggage claim. i want to get off the plane, maybe pick up a sim card if they have a carrier i want, and leave. most of the smaller carry ons seem to be hard cases and it's an international flight, so as long as it fits into overhead storage i'll be fine. it's four days so i don't need a huge bag.

travelpro is good enough, though i've also used just a regular backpack or shoulder bag on short trips with careful folding

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

and that will lead to crushing depression of how sad your life has gotten when youre using hot dog weiners in sandwich bread

or the other, horrible alternative : burger patties in sandwich bread

if you run out of buns just fold a piece of bread tho

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

beer o clock drink your eberbfregifjndksd

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross almost over rip

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i only post to facebook on birthdays, anniversaries, or when flying so they know where to find my corpse

maybe if i find a really good mixtape

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

good morning yospos

i am wearing this shirt

with an tan sweater and brown pants

it looks really good

their jeans are pretty nice for the cost, fit well since theyre tailored after your favorite pair of pants, and oh you actually have a 38 inch waist, not 33

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i got probed but deserved it he is v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

accept my sycophancy. turn my posts into an omnisexual romp through americas whitest fears.

• Locked thread