Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does jello even post anymore ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Tusen Takk posted:

he drops by to call us idiots every once in a while

stfu and gtfo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Stereotype posted:

why are people okay with capitalism creating a bunch of bullshit nonsense jobs that help no one and actually cause pain, like telemarketer.

my best trained dragon in ultima online was named Telemarketer and he was badass. 7x gm dragon b1thC

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oops

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
only had a tamer on freeshards after OSI. had one on all of them for farming to fuel sups and vanqs etc for fighting. Best server for pwning ppl with drags with my pal was prolly Abyss Reborn which became UO Redemption which came right after the fall of IPY. t2a era server with some custom dungeons, custom duel pit i think, idk. tamers were also badass on UOGamers of course kuz that server was hosed up.

on OSI tho i did have a LOG CABIN on Moonglow whcih i somehow managed to place thru the INSANE LAG SOUP (60+ min lag spikes) on Trammel House Placement Night. the night when they turened house palcement on trammel active. amazing. unreal. every good spot was camped by 50 guys. Would you get lucky and be able to place during LITERALLY 60+ minute lag spikes? only luck will tell. anyways, I placed the log cabin on moonglow. it was glorious. i remember strutting around my log cabin with my ranger suit looking badass.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my bff placed a sandstone outside minoc. it was epic. then he went to be a camp counselor at simi (scuba!!) camp and get his b0nor sucked (braggart gently caress) and i forgot to refresh it and it collapsed. i still regret it to this day. and he still bring it up.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bump_fn posted:

quoting didn't read

your loss bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
uo ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

come over to where i live so i can steal your lunch money

you sure you can take me bitch?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

i am incredibly powerful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

I make the best posts

i just did a cursory glance at your post history, and your posting is actually really bad. terribly unfunny, epically fail, and zzz troll fail aids.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
owned fag. QQ about it in QCS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
that guy is trying to channel tori but his autism is interfering

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

computer parts posted:

i dunno about half marathons, but marathons are long enough that your body breaks down as you're preparing for one

like there's a reason why the dude that inspired the whole thing died after he ran 26 miles

running a marathon kills you. -YOSPOS guy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol. ive been taking allegra for like a week to treat some fail aids delivered unto me by my beta manlet untermench genetic code and now im even sicker. sick as a dog. epic ftw. owned supreme

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BeOSPOS posted:

can we get a mod to change the thread title to:
cjs: i'm 6'9" and 420lbs

sure

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
considering im a pathetic beta manlet clocking in at an unimpressive 5'10" the old thread title triggered me greatly and i was basically QQing every time i loaded 'the 'pos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my coworker quit. RIP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i boughht a pair jeans at the gap while they were on sale #lifehack

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
everybody who sends in resumes to work for/with me has a billion degrees.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

hire one of those babes from the casting things to replace him/her

i cant hire an actor/ actress b/c i need sum1 to work front of house for the play. which actresses dont do, b/c they want to be IN the play, or A play elsewhere.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

everyone wants 2 work w/ u smythe.

its my bosses they want to work for. fml

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
all i want is a nice lazy stoned college dropout who has good communication skills (isnt mean to ppl and can suck cock for donations) doesn't freak out when we overbook and will work for me for more than 2 seconds. fml. just, fml. the only people i get are Charles Atlas von Superacademia who pass through the venue quicker than a fox chasing a rabbit on their journey through the LA small theatre scene before departing for larger and more remunerative (not necessarily greener) pastures

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this is a job where you're my direct report. i dont care, about anything. im very forthcoming about it. you're welcome to work on your play. play league of legends, i dont care. just be vaguely on time and do the job. the job can grow around you. you have theatre projects to mount here? sure, ill produce it for a workshop prodtcion. i dont care. please. just please. im looking leave soon - all this *gestures to blasted wasteland of an office* can be yours!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you want more hours for money to buy weed? thats fine. ill give em. less hours to smoke weed? sure, thats fine. i dont care. enjoy!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

smythe u should get the job that mr superacadamia was going to get instead of him.

im a college dropout lol. fail. aids

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TRON JEREMY posted:

whats the job descrip like. 'help wanted. entry-level, good way to get a start in the industry. successful applicants will have a ba, bsc, 3 masters a phd and 50 years experience'

this but without the last part. also in the Salary field its just a pile of dust

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PipeRifle posted:

can it be done remotely

no. i need someone to literally sit behyind the plexiglass and hand out tickets to my beloved patrons. i know them all by face, and love them. many of them, i kiss - on the cheek.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

prefect posted:

butt cheek?

the balls cheek

Shaggar posted:

that doesn't matter all that much. u should still apply and tell them how good u are at ur job even if its a lie.

ty for the advice & confidence

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im stupid, and its good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

agreed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
epic baseball time

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*making voice baritone like a fog horn* beeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

carry on then posted:

this but any skill

children are permitted to be bad at things, adults are not

Well, then it appears its time for a lot of you trashcans to stop posting.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
left me drat car headlights on and pwned the battery. smdh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
asked my neighbor if he had a coax barrel and he did. epic FTW

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going into a hot tub to soak my crippled untermench body. just thot ide brag about it itt. gonna drink sum beers too. :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Rip to the dodgers. Read a pathetic post mortem in the times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Had a good soak.

• Locked thread