Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

black pete posted:

Current life status: saw a fat indian bloke chatting up some HB9s in his beemer, i bet he programs a language like HTML and gets sex every night because of his six figure IT job

glad u like my car

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
yeah let's endorse offsites

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Elder Postsman posted:

wow a new cjs thread. who won the last one??

teddy

so post teddy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
reminder if you're not reading the security thread why are you even posting in yospos

OSI bean dip posted:

done

keeping this for posterity

OSI bean dip posted:

i think he's crying

i'll give him a little break. i need some lunch anyway

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Smythe posted:

only had a tamer on freeshards after OSI. had one on all of them for farming to fuel sups and vanqs etc for fighting. Best server for pwning ppl with drags with my pal was prolly Abyss Reborn which became UO Redemption which came right after the fall of IPY. t2a era server with some custom dungeons, custom duel pit i think, idk. tamers were also badass on UOGamers of course kuz that server was hosed up.

on OSI tho i did have a LOG CABIN on Moonglow whcih i somehow managed to place thru the INSANE LAG SOUP (60+ min lag spikes) on Trammel House Placement Night. the night when they turened house palcement on trammel active. amazing. unreal. every good spot was camped by 50 guys. Would you get lucky and be able to place during LITERALLY 60+ minute lag spikes? only luck will tell. anyways, I placed the log cabin on moonglow. it was glorious. i remember strutting around my log cabin with my ranger suit looking badass.

quoting didn't read

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prefect posted:

c science s: neutrinos have mass? :monocle:

welcome 2 teh seasaw

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
delawares state motto should just be "so ur driving from Boston to DC"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tusen Takk posted:

yeah i usually use the handicap stalls so that doesn't work

explains

ur

posting

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Liver Disaster posted:

ah poop chat, good morning yospos

gas

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Shaggar posted:

it would rule if soccer was taken over by brands instead of corrupt Frenchmen

agreed if the EU then bans soccer and no one has to play or watch it anymore

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

no poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Citizen Tayne posted:

Get this stupid poo poo out of here. It's baseball time, bitch.

yup time for you to lose to the Cubs

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

atomicthumbs posted:

hey tori you didn't have any reason to go to san francisco for dreamforce right

tori cant read the forum thru his tears

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
feels good man

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

triple sulk posted:

maybe your team should have been better and they wouldn't have needed to be in a one game playoff. rly makes u think.

agreedo

the real q is how the gently caress the cubs made it to wildcard

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
choice late night work email quote
"PS: Sorry for multiple emails, writing this in stream of bewildered consciousness."

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

"murder is cool and good" - america

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I took an uber a few times in pjttsburgh a year ago and now they keep emailing me to petition the PA legislature about some poo poo

thanks tori

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Number19 posted:

cls: met my gf's kid, went well. I'm glad because this looks like it's going to last for a while

congrats on not passing on ur genes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i think he recently got divorced and, in fact, has children already

i could be getting my yosposters mixed up though. it's easier for me to keep track of them by their cats.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Elder Postsman posted:

i have some cats

p
o
s
t

t
e
d
d
y

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

be like me and live vicariously through the cat thread for years

then eventually get a cat, perhaps two

post uhhh leland

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah, i guess i just dehumanized them and turned them into soulless monsters instead of thinking about hey that''s someone's son or husband

there's a really good movie about Germans during WWII and wanting to be part of the underground resistance but wrestling w the fact that they would be killing family and friends but i can't remember what it's called

there s prob more than one rly

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
it was prob one of the weiße rose movies

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gun free zone more like fun free zone

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/ben-carson-popeye/

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
goons talking about high fashion is pretty lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745904

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
The current campaign controversy arose from the Conservative government’s decision to ban women from wearing the niqab—an Islamic veil that covers the face, but is not the full-body burka—at citizenship ceremonies. Harper has said that the practice of wearing the niqab is “offensive” and “not how we do things here.” A Pakistani-born woman named Zunera Ishaq challenged the ban in 2014, and the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeals have now both ruled in her favor. Harper’s government has said that it intends to appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court. The case has become a major campaign issue. Canada, in some ways even more visibly than the United States, is of course a nation of immigrants, whose numbers are swelling all the time. Somewhat to the surprise of what, in the north, is also called the “media élite,” a majority of Canadians seem to side with the Prime Minister: one survey has as much as eighty per cent of the population agreeing with Harper. He has capitalized on the advantage by saying, last week, that “a reëlected Tory government also will examine whether public servants should be forbidden from wearing the niqab.”

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
:dings:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRdSoZO-5mM

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

ronda for IK

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

maniacdevnull posted:

gently caress the Yankees, gently caress the Red Sux, and post season baseball deserves better venues than Rogers Center or the Trop

Orioles are the best, Showalter/Machado 2016

actually showalter/black/wain

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Saturday :toot:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

shitface posted:

came back from hiking to find this on my apartment door. i'm glad management is tackling the serious problem we have here with, uh, literally nothing? the closest thing to trouble i've ever seen is a dude kicking out his gf for loving his brother ("i didn't mean to ;-*") where he politely drove her and her things to wherever she was going

i'm the inevitable zoolander quote

rip any non whites in your apartment building

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this post will prob jinx it but

eat poo poo cards

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Funhilde posted:

A guy in Denver has been using a fake uniform and flashing light to pull women over. So far he hasn't attacked anyone.

nice state u got there.

• Locked thread