Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Beloved Goons:

I am going to Burger King to HAVE IT MY WAY

I am going to try and update from the location if possible....stay tuned ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Kuato posted:

are you getting that burger with the black bun? if you are post a trip report, i might go and get it myself one of these days.

Yes! Here is my report:

T - 0:0 I approach the Burger King. The delicious aroma of flame-broil'd beef fills my nostrils

T - 0:3 I enter the Burger King and take my place in the queue. I sneak a photo of the other people in the store

T - 0:5 I place my order: "One Halloween Whopper, please". I consider making a joke about green poop but the lady doesnt speak much English so I think better of it

T - 0:7 I receive my Halloween Whopper. INITIAL IMPRESSION: It's got a good heft to it. Big, but not too big. I love the redesigned wrapper....I'm in for a treat

T - 0:8 After unwrapping the Halloween Whopper, I look at it. Yup, that bun is black. I nibble the bun and sure enough, I detect the unmistakable taste of A1 Steak Sauce

T - 0:9 I sink my teeth into the Halloween Whopper. Mmmm that's good. The tangy zip of the A1 sauce really ties it all together

T - 0:11 Take a few more bites of the Halloween Whopper. You can see the A1 sauce on the wrapper, almost like this Halloween Whopper was bleeding. This is "Scary" good :D

T - 0:12 Last bit of the Halloween Whopper left

T - 0:15 This goon is satisfied. The Halloween Whopper was devoured, I'm full, and now its time to post my trip report on GBS, my favorite forum :cheers:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

20matar posted:

Nice one, OP. Hopefully I'll be able to get myself a burger like that. The fact that it makes you poo poo green turds makes me want it even more. Please keep us updated on the color of your stool, too. It's p.much the only important part.

Deal :yum:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Gatekeeper posted:

keep up the good work bud, youre a threadmaster if ever there was such a thing

Wow thank you for the lofty praise.....each and every one of us makes GBS a fun place to post :cool:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

fivethree posted:

how is ur anus doing op

Have not pooped yet but I am very full....way more full than I should be off of one Halloween Whopper. I think my system is struggling a lil with the black dye found in the Halloween Whopper

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

wheres the loving poop OP

Sorry it took a lil longer than usual

:nms: http://imgur.com/792WTkt :nms:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It really is a deep, unnatural shade of green. The photo doesnt do it justice but hopefully you get the idea. God Bless.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

thathonkey posted:

meantt to say thanks to op for putting ths together though. visits to fast food restaurants are always well worth documenting and make insta-classic GBS threads most of the time

I agree whole heartedly....something about the banality of eating fast food makes posting about it very funny to me.

I remember one time I posted a trip report about going to Taco Bell and you updated the thread with your own trip to Taco Bell, so your thanks are very much appreciated :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

SHISHKABOB posted:

Can someone c/d this is a picture of poop.

Its a picture of your post history :fry:

• Locked thread