Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
How many games can I play at once? I'm gonna find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't ever play wow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:wow:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Looks like you fill it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdAmkx8eAos

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
As if we do anything besides shitposting once the game starts.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So anyone play FFXIV? That's a pretty good MMO

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Conall posted:

Played it until my guild turned out to be full of insane creeps and imploded. But the game is fun.

When I worked overnights I joined an australian free company because they were the only people who would get hammered with me at 7AM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Video games are all bad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Goemon is the worst one of them all

http://youtu.be/wO53Pe290Sk

:colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

My role PM says I'm town and horde.

Real talk ##vote bottleknight

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

for claiming horde/town?

Yeah but Otoh I'm thinking about it and I just did a game with a bunch of different town alignments so idk ##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Did you miss the bit where I also claimed Horde?

Scum are probably either Demons or Lich King undead.

I skimmed joke phase :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Also I only claimed because pig claimed first and quid was on his rear end. Read the thread kash lol

:effort:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Rude. I read the thread now though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

conall your case feels really manufactured and forced

like I know it's d1 and on the one hand i guess it'll force cpig/others to make content but i seriously think you're reaching too hard on this, dude

i'm not reading it as scummy, just desperate to find something to talk about

Tbh this post comes across as pretty scummy to me. It's trying to cast doubt on Conall, while simultaneously pushing that SA definitely think he's townie. It's stressing that Conall is just trying to talk about something, and that it doesn't matter what it is as if it makes his opinion matter less.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Man, this post is just awful.

:razz:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol so which of you is scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
One scummy post does not scum make. If I thought he was scum I would be voting him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Right now you come across to me as scummy. Meta, but I'm actually surprised you threw down a vote so early it's not like you in town play, nor is it like you to push a case on someone this surely this early

##vote TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Also, considering this post, your vote on me is hilarious.

I guess one post plus meta is good enough to make a scum, huh?

It's not just your SA vote, but your reaction to the scenario. You didn't feel confident enough to vote SA right away, but once the votes started rolling in, you were quick to hop on. You then question my alignment read, and are now acting defensive and condescending when I've not rolled over and let you off this case with no suspicion.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Man, this is a total reach Kash.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idk of imgay is scum or town but I'm gonna ignore his bullshit this game I think

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poison Mushroom posted:

##vote Kashuno

Both Kash and TMMad still sound really fake to me. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fake slap-fight so they can distance from each other. I'd gladly vote either of them today.

This is the dumbest logic I have ever seen. Why would we put on a fake slapfight d1 if we are both scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I think you have something here.

Kash, what do you think of Tommunist saying you and TMM were a scum-to-scum encounter and then voting you?

Wait what? explain the purpose of the word 'or' in that sentence. Who is the scumteam in this thought?

Tomm's reasoning doesn't logically follow; he claims I am doing this as a "weird defense of SA," yet I was the first one to call SA out for acting scummy against Conall. Calling out someone for being weird or casing someone strangely isn't an automatic defense of another player, it's analysis of the player that I'm calling out. It's a forced argument that reads to me as if Tomm isn't following the game closely, and is jumping on a really bad train.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poison Mushroom posted:

It's called "distancing", Kash. Faking not getting along to throw people off the scent of you being scum buddies. Even if you don't know the term, I find it really hard to believe you've never considered the concept.

I know what distancing is, but it's pretty terrible to assume I'm distancing early in the serious part of d1 from someone who really had no suspicion yet.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

Kash why you so defensive?

##vote kashuno

This is how I always play. It's also why people always find me scummy regardless of my alignment.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Actually my pledge was to not call peoples cases "stupid" or call people "idiots" neither of which I have done.

I did tell one person to stop being dumb, which isn't the same.

Ok so ##vote sa for being a scum.

Why do you think he's scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM is giving heated dismissals of people and their opinions so far. I'm pretty confident about my vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Once again, can some explain how I'm being dismissive when I am directly engaging PMush and asking the reasons behind her vote?

Discussing with someone and talking down to them are two different things dude

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
f_v is in this game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:colbert: I am not an emotional player

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
For what it's worth, I could see pmush and TMM scum together. Pmush feels like they're floundering right now especially with pmush coming out and saying "yeah they both look scummy right guys? Vote kash" to keep some sus on TMM in case he flips scum, but also pushing pressure off him onto me by making people choose a side in the argument. When I'm at a computer I'll try to build s better case

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You keep saying my logic is flawed, and yet you provide no actual rebuttal; for example when I commented that tomm's logic didn't follow, I actually provided real evidence. You just dismiss it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm saying that in the case you flip scum, pmush looks okay for still keeping suspicion on you while casting a vote for me. I don't know 100% you're going to flip scum, you're being really obtuse right there. Also, casing/attacking a fellow scumbro isn't exactly a new strat. I do it all the time :shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

In fact, let's go ahead and find out if PMush is scum with you Kash.

##vote Kash

"Let's find out if pmush is scum if you flip scum. Vote kash."

Cool chain lynch setup!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is really weird defense of PMush.

Defense of a player that I think is scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

In the meantime, it's my professional opinion that you two are both town arguing over exactly nothing, but that's from a cursory read of the last page.

Do you think TMM is just getting in a bunch of town slapfights?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Hi guys I was at a party all weekend and now I'm on a comedown and my brain don't work good.

##vote Kash

I'd love to have an elegant case to back that vote but I can't handle that kinda thing right now, this is pure gut read.

Did you ever get a chance to read stuff Rarity?

Poison Mushroom posted:

##unvote

I'm actually cooling on TM and Kash. If either of them were scum, I don't think they'd be this stubbornly determined to keep bashing their heads against the wall like this.

Clearly you've never played a game with me as scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Someone name a player not called TM/Kash/PMush

BK is offering very little to conversations other than "I agree" or "I don't agree" and it's not helpful to actual scum hunting. Would vote.

SA has been pretty much nonexistent since being called out; he apologies and is very self conscious, he called out lurkers and joined the TMM train with no original content. Combined with originally getting sketchy vibes, SA is not lookin good to me right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey deadline is today well then

• Locked thread