Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax
like i see a dermatologist follow a skin care regimen wash my pillowcase and towels frequently and god forbid i miss any of these things for a single day or put a hat on or i break out. im 27. the worst part is people seriously saying poo poo like "just scrub your face with a washcloth in the morning or something dude"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ACCUTANE

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
sorry about your greasy genes

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

tetsuo posted:

sorry about your greasy genes

it's a greasy world

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rip your face off

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
lol how bad is your acne that random people are coming up to you and giving you advice on how to combat it? Lmao. Goondolences you sick freak.

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol how bad is your acne that random people are coming up to you and giving you advice on how to combat it? Lmao. Goondolences you sick freak.

i'm a monster

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

coldplay chiptunes posted:

good point if this is the case you probably need accutane

if however you are the one who brings it up however youre just vain

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stop stressing so much

smoke some weed or something

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I still get acne, too. It is totally not fair. You should develop acne or wrinkles. Not both at the same time.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moridin920 posted:

stop stressing so much

smoke some weed or something

also eat something other than hot pockets, chicken nuggets, lasagna and soda.

also work out

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

also work out

More likely to cause acne than alleviate it.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mdm posted:

ACCUTANE

gives you IBS which is far worse.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Maybe try proactive OP and also make sure to shave every day.

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

a dog from hell posted:

More likely to cause acne than alleviate it.

is this true? i've been way more active recently and also getting zits more often

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i gotta cut my hair short to keep it off my face or its acne city

stay strong op

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
at least zit fetishists want to play with ur face op watch the disgusting goop spurt out squeeze ur pustules until blood and pus ejaculates with an audible crack like a fresh stick of celery snapping in twain

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

is this true? i've been way more active recently and also getting zits more often

Yeah buddy you're jacking up your testosterone which makes you feel better but more acne.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

yes, stay inside

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Al Borland posted:

lol thats propaganda to get you in on a sweet sweet Settlement Agreement

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
It's usually an issue for man boys with small wieners. The smaller the cock the worse the axne

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

mdm posted:

ACCUTANE

Works, but enjoy it loving with your head and being really dry. I still wonder if it isn't what made me the proud sad brains I am today.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Clean your body you poor hygiene having motherfucker.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
give up on life but dont die by ur own hand, ok op ; )

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I'm sorry, OP. That really sucks. I had it very bad in high school and all those "hey man why not just wash your face, it's really easy" people were the most obnoxious twats. They're the hygiene equivalent of rich people telling poor people that all they have to do is work harder to be rich.

Also, have you tried Accutane? That was basically the magic pill for me. Nothing else worked, not even a little bit. It did suck for the 6 months I was on it though. Oh boy those were some awful months.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I either grew out of it or changed my diet to the point it doesn't happen anymore aside from the odd pimple but either way that sucks OP

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

mdm posted:

lol thats propaganda to get you in on a sweet sweet Settlement Agreement

so pissed i miss this

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

I'm right there with you OP, but mine may be partially caused by my laziness.

21 Years old male; whenever proactive ads come on, everyone in the room gets quiet and looks at me.

Usually way too tired to get outta bed and wash face before falling asleep each night. Mario Badescu cosmetics are expensive, but the drying lotion and eliminate deep pimples over night. I also use this UV light mask for 15 minutes a day.

Most days I dont do anything tho. I really never mind it too much until my parents start lecturing my about hygiene. Last time I was at The Hair Cuttery, my barber was kind enough to lecture me on Proactiv, as if I haven't heard the radio or TV ads for the last 10 years of my life.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Get accutane.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
rub you're are pubes on yourr face

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Use a shotgun. It will blow your acne away™!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
just scrub your face with a washcloth in the morning or something dude

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
sometimes I think i'd like to get a really big pimple so I could pop it but this only happens like once every five years maybe tops

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
accutane is really hardcore. it works but can gently caress up other poo poo forever, if i had a time machine i would never consent to it's use.

WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
i'm a literal fucking piece of shit who calls the cops on poor people just so i can stuff my and my wife's fat fucking faces with whataburger!!!!!!!! if you see me on the street please kick my ass!!!!
How is your diet? If it's full of crap and sugar than stop. I had the same issue, started eating veggies and fruit like a good boy and it cleared right up. Never got pepperoni face agian!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op wash your nasty rear end

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Al Borland posted:

also fucks up your brain so you cry at the drop of a hat sometimes.

its cool if you're a chick because some bc is used for acne control.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
well I mean it's just cool if you're a chick in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
actually bc for my acne made me depressive and insane and made my skin worse

accutane (more properly isotretinoin) actually worked, and worked great, with no side effects

if you don't want babies, get an IUD

• Locked thread