Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

teagone posted:

The OP is outdated.

The OP is in fact outdated, in the pvp section it talks about having to unlock traits and healing abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

Tell me what to change! I don't spvp unless forced and I have no idea really how that part works

I think it's just a case of taking the sentence "The only thing that would need to be unlocked are a healing skill, the XIII trait, and some account wide gear unlocks" and turning it into "The only thing that would need to be unlocked are some amulets."

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

kater posted:

Oh I like everything. It probably doesn't come across like that but hey. Tonight I spent an hour trying to do an insane jumping puzzle featuring techno-pirates and steam gizmos, that I just stumbled onto because instead of following up a story mission I tried to find the last point of interest on a map. Like, that is loving awesome. I really like the spvp, and I remember enjoying wvw previously. It's just the game sometimes feels really empty when you don't know what you are doing is attributing to. Like doing world bosses and dungeons or whatever. You get a whole lot of *stuff* but I don't have a clue what to do with it, or if what I'm doing will lead to anything.

Like, I really want to say 'hey I should go for map completion' and just experience all of the content in the game, but there is so loving much of it I can't even begin. I started joining story mode dungeons just to have done them all, only to find out like three of them are in zones I've never even been to.

I'm not really sure what I'm complaining about, I just wish I understood the game more.

Most of the loot you get from anything is for salvaging and either selling the materials or keeping them for something in particular you have in mind. If it's gold/orange then you might want to keep it or sell it on the TP depending on if it's a cool skin or you need more decent gear or whatever and if it's pink then congrats you got an ascended thing! Basically, the real PvE endgame is trying out cool new looks in the wardrobe/dye menu and then doing whatever it happens to take to get that cool skin/dye. The stuff you're getting just get funneled into that.

If you want to do map completion then just pick a map and start completing it, do it one at a time instead of thinking about it as "I need to go do everything in the game." Is there a particular region you like more than the other regions? Start with that one.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

trunkh posted:

So as someone who missed the living story stuff, whats involved if I were to purchase it? Is it something you can do on your own or do you need a group? I've accumulated so much Bloodstone dust I want to look at crafting Mawdrey and apparently I need a chapter from the living story to do it?

You can do it yourself but there's a few instances in it with bosses that are a massive pain to do by yourself. It's definitely possible to do them alone though and if you can get even one more person to help you out that makes them pretty easy.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Kessel posted:

:siren: ATTENTION GOON SQUAD :siren:

Guild Hall capture mission will take place 30 minutes after reset on Oct 30 (Fri) to allow the maximum number of goons from our various timezones to participate.

Once again, that's 0030 UTC. We reserve the right to change this time if guild halls are broken on launch (they will be)

Just to clarify, that's 30 Oct in American time and therefore in UTC it's 31 Oct?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Kessel posted:

No, it's just after the date changes to Oct 30 in UTC. We're trying to avoid Halloween entirely (even though goons have no lives)

Thanks, glad I checked then. I'm way too used to people being in the US and converting times without converting dates.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

Underwater combat is cool but anet wasn't willing to put any effort since launch into improving it. Dungeons were cool but besides some adjustments to AC bosses dungeons have had virtually no adjustment at all to make them more fun or less simple to rush through. I don't see how this is being proactive; this is putting out sub optimal content and then doing nothing to make it better and just hoping that nobody minds. Either remove the content because it doesn't meet quality standards, or raise it to meet those standards. "Deincentivization" is an idiotic non-solution that serves nobody.

John Smith is the guy who works with the game's economy, I don't think him being proactive or not has much to do with whether dungeons are fun to play or not.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

Maybe he won't make them more fun but he sure pointlessly robbed the only reason to do them, and it's a lot less fun to endure when you know there's no point!

That is literally the entire point of what they're trying to do. They're trying to make it pointless to endure doing it so that you go and do the other content that they actually want you to do because it's more enjoyable to do it.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Kessel posted:

y'all be too busy grinding masteries when HoT launches to worry about dungeons. seriously some of the final mastery tiers require an obscene amount of xp

I'm actually really excited about the prospect of xp actually mattering past level 80. I'm starting to run out of alts who aren't level 80 already and I hate feeling like I'm wasting my time doing events.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Why is everyone whining about masteries being "grindy" when literally everything in the game (except halloween content which does genuinely suck) gives you experience towards them? Grinding is when you have to walk around killing the same trash mobs over and over again so you're strong enough to beat the next boss. Just play the actual game however you usually play the game, you'll get there eventually. Personally I'm actually really excited that exp means something again at level 80. I didn't want to do map completion before because I felt silly doing all those hearts etc with a level 80 character for a pittance of silver and unlocking a useless vendor but now I'm actually motivated to go do it since I'll be working towards masteries at the same time.

The only problem I can see is if the story content is gated behind extremely high-level masteries that take forever for a casual player to unlock, but I don't think that's an inherent problem with masteries themselves and it's something they can presumably fix without altering the way masteries work significantly.

ETA: That's not a comment about the posts above me talking about the grind in the HoT areas, I agree that playing the game sucks when the enemies keep slaughtering you and they do need to do something about that. I'm talking about the people whining about having to "grind" for masteries in general.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I haven't been having much trouble at all running around as a (non-druid) ranger who hasn't even found any of the new pets yet. I can take out a smokescale before it even reaches me and pocket raptors go down pretty fast too. Are the people who are having trouble playing melee classes? Maybe try switching to ranged and taking a few out before the swarm reaches you.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I'm having trouble with one of the Auric Basin story steps and I'm hoping someone's going to tell me I'm going about it the wrong way because it's getting frustrating:

I'm up to the part where you're trying to catch up with your party again after putting the egg where it goes (really loved the trials compared to the s2 ones, they were challenging without being irritating) and I'm up to the disc that's been stolen up into a tree, according to a crazy norn. It seems like the way to get up to it involves running along the roof of a building, turning around and heading towards an updraft, catching that updraft and then catching another updraft at the top of it in order to get up high enough. I'm just having a lot of trouble catching the second updraft, I can't swing my camera around fast enough accurately enough to fly into it, by the time I've got my bearings I've already lost way too much altitude. Is there another way to get up there that I'm just not seeing? Should I go further away and find a way up into a higher section of map in general and then glide down?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Dreggon posted:

just fly back into the first updraft?

As far as I can tell there are two updrafts, one of which starts slightly next to where the first one ends. But because of the angle you have to jump into the first one from, the second one is behind you, so in order to get into it I have to swing my camera around perfectly accurately in a split second. Which doesn't seem right at all for things this game casually expects players to be able to do, but I can't think of another way to catch the second one.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Mizuti posted:

I've been feeling weirdly fatigued playing Heart of Thorns, and now I realize why.

Remember that one annoying vista in Dredgehaunt Cliffs? The one in a dredge mine, on a high suspended walkway that requires an unintuitive path to reach and is loaded up with angry dredge with launch attacks prepared to shove you off the edge? It feels like the majority of Heart of Thorns content is like this.

I don't mind having increased difficulty with enemies and navigation, but the increased difficulty doesn't let up. Areas that are simple to navigate are rare. One of my greatest joys in GW2 vanilla was map exploration, but in Heart of Thorns it just feels exhausting. Sometimes it feels like I'm going in circles in an attempt to figure out where basic points of interest markers are. The worst offender is Tangled Depths, where there's layers of navigation puzzles upon navigation puzzles obfuscating basic map events.

I think they overdid the map complexity.

Verdant Brink is legitimately a pain and I'm only just getting used to it (although it's better with updrafts and bouncy mushrooms) but Auric Basin and Tangled Depths are pretty simple. Just get the WP in the centre of the map and then you can exit the centre area to whichever part of the map you're trying to get to. I haven't been into Dragon's Stand yet so I can't say anything about that but AB and TD aren't bad at all once you figure that out.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I actually like the mastery gating of the story now that they've taken out the worst offender. It works out to the game introducing you to a new zone and then you play in that zone for an hour or two, unlock the mastery and continue with the story. I actually appreciated the game basically telling me to chill out and go get a feel for the area before I kept going. I guess if you explored all the areas before doing the storyline it might not work out like that but then you'd probably have gotten the first level masteries before you needed them anyway. The first level ones really just don't take that long to get through at all.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Azazell0 posted:

I pretty much feel the same way. I'm through the story, have maps mostly cleared and played very actively since release. At most I have level 3 in gliding and about 2 in the rest. I feel like they should cut down the mastery exp in the same kind of amounts as they did with the elite spec.

It's been what, ten days since the expansion was released? Is there really so much wrong with not having every single thing unlocked within two weeks of the expansion being released?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Alteisen posted:

Guild wars 2 is largely built on exploration, exploration should never be gated in any capacity, much less by a hefty grind that pretty much requires you to do a boring meta event over and over and over.

I don't have to much time to play anymore and given the grind how it is right now, I'd rather just play something else whenever I do have any free time because I both don't care much for repeating events and even then I don't do that much progress, poo poo I'm not even that high, I'm still at 4 working on gliding 3 and it needs 1.7m exp, I can't imagine how much more you need the further you go down the tree.

The part that's confusing me is that I don't think there's actually very much content at all gated behind the higher level masteries, from an exploration point of view. I can understand enjoying exploration, I mean, I really enjoy seeing new parts of central Tyria that I haven't noticed before since I haven't gotten around to doing map completion yet (only been playing for about a year). But from what I can tell there's only a few scattered hero points that you need things like nuhoch wallows or itzel poison mastery to get. Maybe half an hour's worth of exploring, an hour at absolute most. The vast, vast majority of the new zone is explorable with nothing more than gliding, bouncy mushrooms and maybe updrafts. Are those few hero points really worth hours of grinding that you don't seem to enjoy? If you don't enjoy doing the events, I don't understand the mindset behind "grinding" them just to reach a couple of hero points and then have nothing to do again. I could definitely understand if the complaint is that there isn't enough new content to explore in the expansion, but that's a very different complaint to what you're saying. The expansion does seem to me to be geared towards running the same events over and over again, which personally is something I enjoy but I can understand other people not enjoying.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

So I went to the reddit page for those motherfucking wings Kakapo linked in /g earlier and this comment made me chuckle

GW2 Goon Squad: now lore-friendly :patriot:

Someone tell me which dye goes best with that so I can work on buying it before demand pushes it up to absurd heights like what happened to enameled amenity

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

ShadowMar posted:

i have played pvp all of 1 times

You don't have to be any good at pvp to get rewards, you get through the reward tracks pretty fast even if you lose every single match (which is pretty impossible to do even if you are terrible because sometimes your team will be good). I'm not very good at it (the actual fighting part anyway, I'm pretty good at working out what to do strategically I think) and I don't think I'm ever going to be because I'm not dedicated enough to practicing to get good but it's actually kind of relaxing to play like that. I just do my best and if I contribute to a win that's a bonus.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Your Computer posted:

Maybe I just haven't tried the right class yet. What's the dumbest, tankiest class/build you can make in PvP?

It's not the dumbest or tankiest but my go-to for feeling like I was being reasonably effective at doing stuff without having to put much effort in was LB/GS ranger. Since elite specs became a thing that's felt a lot less effective though, especially since I don't want to go druid. I'm going to guess the answer is going to be reaper although I don't have any experience with necro in pvp at all.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

Here's where I am :(

But that's a ton of stuff you have unlocked. I only have gliding 2, nuhoch 2, exalted 1 and itzel 1 and I'm playing through events just fine and having tons of fun. Just play the game, stop comparing yourself to other people and how many numbers they have compared to how many numbers you have. There are always going to be people who have stuff you don't because they have time that you don't, that's how games work. It's the same with legendaries or dyes or certain armour sets.

v I agree with this though, displaying the number does invite comparisons and could potentially make things lovely for people who would otherwise just be happy plugging along at their own pace.

Organza Quiz fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 12, 2015

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

BobTheJanitor posted:

Grinding is doing something you don't enjoy (usually at length) in order to get to do the thing you do enjoy. Trying to redefine it doesn't make it any more enjoyable for someone who doesn't want to play the game in the specific way they're being forced to do in order to get to the things they like.

But literally everything gives you exp in this game. Doing events gives you exp, doing adventures gives you exp, doing hero points gives you exp. There is no one specific way that anyone is forced to play the game in order to progress masteries and I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of anything you can do that doesn't advance masteries beyond sitting around in DR roleplaying or something. What are these "things they like" if it's not a thing that gives exp? And why do people feel the need to grind out masteries to do them? The only thing I can think of that's actually gated behind higher masteries is map completion, but there are only four maps in the expansion so if literally the only thing you enjoy in the whole PvE game is map completion, why even bother to play the expansion? If masteries didn't exist then it'd take a few hours to do it and then you'd have nothing to do again anyway.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

Playing how I have for the last 3 years has not gotten me even close to the masteries required to do the things I enjoy, like map completion. That's why I have to grind. And I play the expansion because it's a major content update to a game that's been stale for years? You're being pretty ridiculous and condescending towards other people's personal opinions.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be condescending. I'm just frustrated because it feels like this argument has been coming up every couple of days since the expansion was first released and I'm still having a lot of trouble understanding people complaining about grinding. The last couple of pages have been much more helpful in that than the last few weeks of argument so that's something at least. I can totally get being frustrated that you can't reach or do what looks like a cool leyline gliding puzzle, I guess the thing I'm having trouble with is that once you've done that puzzle or whatever it is, then you've done it. If masteries didn't exist, wouldn't you just complete the maps once each and do each puzzle and then have run out of content you enjoy? That's a genuine question, I'm trying to understand what's going on here.

I do think that displaying mastery ranks is really stupid on a number of levels and absolutely is contributing to people feeling like they have to grind them out. I have a feeling it's especially going to be an issue when raids are out since masteries are important for them. Actually, even if the number wasn't displayed I can see where people are going to feel like they need to grind boring PvE content to be better at raids and that's a definite problem. But I'm actually really enjoying the current mastery system, I like knowing that in six months' time or even a year's time I'm still going to be getting cool new skills and the ability to reach bits of map and do things that I couldn't do before.

ETA: Having thought about it for a few seconds, maybe the thing is I don't trust Anet to provide me with cool new skills and bits of map and things that aren't currently in the game at any point in the future, so I'm relying on masteries to do that. But that might be a function of me only having played since January, since I wasn't there while LS S2 was going on and the new maps were released. Maybe they'll keep releasing stuff faster than I can keep up and then I too will be irritated by the mastery grind, who knows.

ETA #2: I think part of the reason this argument bugs me is because to me it sounds like people are spending hours doing something they hate in order to experience maybe a few minutes of new content and then have no new content to experience anymore, and at that point they're just going to be even more mad and disappointed that they spent all this time grinding only for it to turn out that they have hardly any more content to access. If that was the trade-off I was facing, I know I wouldn't bother with the expansion at all. I'd probably be bitter about it, but at least I wouldn't be both bitter and wasting my time.

Organza Quiz fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 13, 2015

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

at the date posted:

I admit I'm flabbergasted at being asked why I'm irritated about having to grind PvE events for weeks to do a jumping puzzle, or why I don't like repeating content past the point that it stops being novel and interesting. So what if it means the new content takes 20 hours to "complete" instead of 400. I'm not getting any more value out of those extra 380 hours except I guess it distracts me from thinking too deeply about how I'm spending my youth. Guild Wars didn't used to be a blatant skinner box. The only thing you had to grind for were legendaries, which is why I have never gotten a legendary. It's why I'm not playing this game in the awful state it's in. I don't have a group of GW2 buddies I love to play with that can make it tolerable. Or rather, I did, and they all realized that HoT sucked poo poo before I did and bailed.

I'm quoting this post instead of your last one because I'm genuinely not sure it's directed at me, since it seems to be directed at someone who thinks the exact opposite of what I've been saying in this thread. The question I have is not why you're irritated at having to do those things, it's why you feel that you have to do them. I am concerned about the fact that people are completing 380 hours of content that they appear to hate in order to experience the last 1 hour of those 20 hours. I feel like they must not understand that it's only a tiny amount of content, or else they would realise that the effort isn't worth it and would go do something they enjoy more. Yes, that's irritating, but that feels like a different complaint to me than "I am being forced to grind." Personally, I like doing events, so for me I'm having fun playing the game and the masteries are a bonus. But if I didn't like doing events, I'd probably have stopped playing GW2 months ago, long before the expansion hit.

I'm also kind of confused about what people who don't enjoy doing events over and over again actually do in vanilla GW2. Surely it would only take a few months at best to do map completion, then maybe another few months to do all the JPs and other bits and pieces that are hiding, but I get the impression that a lot of people complaining about the expansion have been playing for years.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Yeah, LFG really needs its tabs overhauled. Merge the dungeon ones and have separate tabs for taxiing, raids, living story and general open world content.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Here is a salad engineer:

70 points away from finishing scrapper but I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up burning down the jungle with my flamethrower just yet.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

So, anyone found some areas in Tyria where gliding comes in handy, either as a shortcut or just reaching some areas unintended?

I don't think I've been on a single map where it hasn't come in handy at one point or another. I've always disliked how soon fall damage kicks in in this game and it's just so nice to be able to glide down instead of having to spend ages walking along a cliff to get down or whatever. It's especially great with vistas but even just getting from one side of a map to another feels so much easier and more free now.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Illuyankas posted:

You guys were not kidding when you said making and selling legendaries was good money.

How much is that compared to what you would have made just selling the mats involved?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Huh, that's genuinely interesting. I'm not interested in making any of the non-HoT legendaries for myself (I just don't especially love any of the skins) but I was planning on doing world completion and I have a ton of spirit shards and plenty of karma hanging around, so I might give that a go when I'm done with map completion.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Other posted:

Lightning Pull, or at least the guided version, is also mad hosed if you have latency issues and has been for over a year if not longer. Nothing better than being first and then being unable to even complete the race past a point due to travel abilities not working and causing you to fly over platforms.

The worst part about this is that the equivalent power in the HoT storyline works perfectly, but they haven't changed Lightning Pull over to work the same way as it does and they probably never will. At least Dry Top is navigatable without it now that I can glide there.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I might have watched it out of curiosity if I had any idea whatsoever that it was even happening. Was it even advertised somewhere the player base would notice it?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's literally listed in the login newsfeed on the game launcher right at the top

I just logged in and noticed that. Fair enough, I guess the problem is my eyes automatically pass over any pvp league announcements.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Judging by this it probably sells pretty quickly actually, although of course it's impossible to tell exactly what's going on there.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

i don't even like ranger but part of me is debating making another one just to boost it to 80 so i can druid with it because i'm one of those people who are broken inside and actually enjoy supporting in groups

This is exactly what I did. Don't enjoy playing ranger enough to level up another one from scratch but I did want a second one to druid with, so the level 80 boost was perfect.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Re: points, I have my HoT masteries maxed out and I mostly hate adventures. All I did was get gold on the ones where it's extremely easy to get it (I think only the car one once I had poison mastery and the salvage pit one) silver on most of the others except the ones I found difficult (scrap rifle, shooting gallery, fungus among us) and then picked up gold on flying circus because gliding is fun so I didn't mind redoing it.

You get a ton of points from storyline + map exploration, and two of the story achievement points are more about doing extra content within an instance than doing anything difficult so they're easy to get too. I only had to start actively targeting points for my last couple of masteries and even then I stayed away from difficult ones like the mushroom jumping puzzle.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Tsurupettan posted:

Since boosting my Ele, I've just been exploring the new zones and doing events and slowly working my way through the story. And trying to get all of those 10 hero point nodes so I can fully unlock Tempest. Is there something else I should be doing too? Is there some idiot baby's guide to HoT content?

My only advice is in case you haven't made it to the fourth map yet and get frustrated with the hero points, there's seven HPs there that you can get on your own once the meta is completed. Actually you might be able to get some of them before it's completed now but it'd be much easier after.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

U.T. Raptor posted:

Something something goon world first something something

Are you the goon I keep having the same conversation with in guild chat about how we're both crafting the minstrel so we can craft chuka and champawat? Because if so, congrats you beat me to it! And if not, congrats you beat me to it anyway.

On the plus side I can still fit more tigers than you into one screenshot:

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Blasphemeral posted:

Spending anything near 100% of your time topping-off health bars was one of their primary things they set out to prevent in this game. Everyone has a decent share of the responsibility for keeping themselves alive and motive, and every class has the ability to do that.

I'm gonna be honest with you, you're one of the, maybe, three people I've online-met ever that actually likes that healbot playstyle, and traditional MMOs required at least one in every group just to function.

That said, you can reach near 100% uptime on many buffs in most classes from what I've seen. You just have to build/rotate correctly.

I like playing healbots! I also like other stuff which is why I play GW2 as much as I do but my favourite is healing/support. I have a healbot druid who I play in big zerg events pretty frequently and seem to do some good in, especially trying to spread grace of the land around as much as possible. Staff actually does quite a bit of healing if you position yourself right and if you're using it right then celestial avatar should be up very frequently.

The other class that I really enjoy from a support point of view is revenant, as someone mentioned earlier. Glint legend gives you a whole lot of buffs that you can have up permanently and give permanently to people who are nearby to you as long as you manage your energy effectively, and Ventari has heal/reflect although personally I normally stick to Glint.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Ineptitude posted:

I thought revenant was something similar to the shadowknight/deathknight archetype, i.e. a heavy armor user with evil alignment spells like poisons and drain life.
Could you give a quick (and more accurate) description of revenant and their capabilities?

Nope, despite the name and the armour set they're nothing of the sort. The concept behind revenants is that they channel important figures from the past (all important GW1 NPCs to my knowledge) and get utility skills appropriate to those people. So there's a defense-based legend, a DPS legend, a condition-related legend, a healing legend, and their elite spec gives them Glint which is a boon-sharing legend. Each legend also has a weapon associated with it although there isn't technically a restriction on what weapon you equip with what legend. It's just that it generally makes sense to equip sword for DPS with the DPS legend or a staff for healing with the healing legend, for example. The amount of healing they do isn't really enough for them to be used as a healer class but like I said, their boon sharing ability is second to none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Xun posted:

Buff ghost is really underwhelming to me, especially since I play ele. It's mostly just activate buffghost, press the butans for the buffs you want, then autoattack with your sword till your energy runs out or not. I also like to play healbots (esp in wow, gently caress yeah super whackamole) and buff ghost revenant is extremely boring.

I main ele and sometimes it's really nice to just switch to a class where I can buff everyone around me with no effort and hit 1 on my sword and still do something useful.

• Locked thread