Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Friedrich Drumpf came from Germany to evade tax and military obligations, and lived in the US undocumented and ran a whorehouse during the gold rush. He tried to go back to Germany with all his money, but was kicked out because they didn't want him back.

Everything Donald Trump (Drumpf) has comes from illegals and prostitutes why is nobody running with this? Show us your birth certificate Donald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I've heard that one of Barack Obama's ancestors was black! Oh, think of the scandal.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Universe Master posted:

I've heard that one of Barack Obama's ancestors was black! Oh, think of the scandal.

But Obama's campaign promises were never founded on getting rid of black people and pretending that he, himself, was not of black heritage.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

my grandfather was a nazi but that doesn't mean that I am or agree with it

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
germans are white and therefore can't be illegal aliens

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Wait are you insinuating Donald Trump might just be perhaps quote unquote a gigantic piece of poo poo?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Who's got the sweetest disposition?
One guess -- guess who!
Who never never starts an argument? (Woman: Hmmmm?)
Who never shows a bit of temperament?
Who's never wrong but always right? (Donald: Yeah?)
Who'd never dream of starting a fight? (Donald: That so?!)
Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
No one... (Donald quacks angrily) but Donald Trump! (Donald: Yeah!)

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Wait are you insinuating Donald Trump might just be perhaps quote unquote a gigantic piece of poo poo?

What I'm saying is Trump is all about hating on illegals but everything he has is built on his grandfather being an illegal and that hypocrisy is really easily pointed out and would bring his poo poo to an end and I'm wondering why nobody has done it.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
they didn't really have citizenship requirements until like the 1920s

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

There isn't enough time to point out what is relatively minor hypocrisy by his standards, so it just kind of gets lost under all the other lovely things he has undoubtedly said or done within the last week. Its the shock and awe method of being an awful person: be so constantly terrible that people are overwhelmed and can barely process let alone put forth a concise argument that really encapsulates the extent of your personal flaws.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
There wasn't really any immigration laws in the 1850s, the first immigration law was "No Chinese People" and that was like 1892

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dropped a mean Friedrich Drumpf this morning

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Same argument except its cruz and being a loving canadian by birth. He still legit has right of blood citizenship but then so obviously does obama. Where da birth certificate, cruz?!?! Secret canadian manchurian candidate much?!?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
He was white, aka, the good illegal alien.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
his grandfather was wrong to do that and mr trump hopes his contribution to the american business ecosystem makes up for it

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
a whorehouse seems like it would be pretty cool, a bigass wall does too op

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We could set up whorewall: A wall of sex workers linked together in Hands Across America style. That'd be more a whorefence, though.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

owls or something posted:

my grandfather was a nazi but that doesn't mean that I am or agree with it

actually you'll find that you are and you do

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.
To all the people saying there were not immigration laws back then:

quote:

Congress in 1790 passed the first naturalization law for the United States, the Naturalization Act of 1790. The law enabled those who had resided in the country for two years and had kept their current state of residence for a year to apply for citizenship. However it restricted naturalization to "free white persons" of "good moral character".

The Naturalization Act of 1795 increased the residency requirement to five years residence and added a requirement to give a three years notice of intention to apply for citizenship, and the Naturalization Act of 1798 further increased the residency requirement to 14 years and required five years notice of intent to apply for citizenship.
it goes on and on from there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

Dr Cox MD posted:

To all the people saying there were not immigration laws back then:

it goes on and on from there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_laws_concerning_immigration_and_naturalization_in_the_United_States

Naturalization is the process for gaining citizenship. You could be in the country indefinitely without being a citizen - there was no law against that.

E: "[The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882]  was the first immigration law passed by Congress." like c'mon

Neptr fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 8, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
OK what I'm saying is it doesn't matter if there is a reason why it would have been OK for his grandfather to do that at the time, people would absolutely eat this poo poo up, so why has nobody latched onto it in an attempt to bring down his campaign?

Trump's SHOCKING family secrets: Illegal aliens, tax evasion, draft dodging, prostitution, connections to the nazi party? THE REAL STORY HERE :foxnews:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
he's also a legit rapist lol

theres a lot of things that "nobody mentions" that everybody mentions but doesnt seem to matter. we are truly in the golden age of humanity right now, it'd be hella interesting if I were like an alien watching it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

OK what I'm saying is it doesn't matter if there is a reason why it would have been OK for his grandfather to do that at the time, people would absolutely eat this poo poo up, so why has nobody latched onto it in an attempt to bring down his campaign?

Trump's SHOCKING family secrets: Illegal aliens, tax evasion, draft dodging, prostitution, connections to the nazi party? THE REAL STORY HERE :foxnews:

bc that doesn't fit the narrative.

(it'll happen if he somehow wins the GOP nomination)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I bet if trump said "legalize it" he'd win

• Locked thread