Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
insert all black history jokes here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the token black superhero movie

who the gently caress cares about black panther holy poo poo

id rather watch a movie about that xmen girl who shoots fireworks out of her hands or whatever

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

argh is was talking to this really pretty girl and i accidently beefed and it was wicked noticeable :negative:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Black panther movie? Lmao theyre really getting they're money's worth out of these comics

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
malcom x-man

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ROFLburger posted:

Black panther movie? Lmao theyre really getting they're money's worth out of these comics

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please let it be one giant troll of racist white people, just like the BET show was.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Enfield posted:

malcom x-man

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Do It Once Right posted:

Please let it be one giant troll of racist white people, just like the BET show was.

what BET show i have no idea what youre talking about :v:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Black Movies Matter

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
It is very. VERY hard to respect people who read comic books. They are all so stupid and clueless about the world. It's a good litmus test. No cool person has ever been into comics ever. Period.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

It is very. VERY hard to respect people who read comic books. They are all so stupid and clueless about the world. It's a good litmus test. No cool person has ever been into comics ever. Period.

this but unironically

antitroll
Jun 1, 2000

I hate the Midway
walt disney doesn't care about black people

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
black panther is the richest superhero in comics by a very very large margin. lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I think a lot of people pretend to like comic books and comic book characters because the movies are so popular. seriously, nobody reads comics, like, get a life

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Enfield posted:

malcom x-man

Lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
black panther? more like frack danther, this pressurized drilling is making him dance with a lisp!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm glad that for their official black people super hero movie they went with the hero whose costume completely covers his skin color

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Enfield posted:

malcom x-man

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

antitroll posted:

walt disney doesn't care about jews

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

oblique posted:

black panther is the richest superhero in comics by a very very large margin. lol

living off the generosity of his white benefactors

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

living off the generosity of his white benefactors

black panther is the leader of a fictional african nation that is a utopia because they keep kicking whitey the gently caress out

even without the magic space metal the idea that all it takes to create heaven on earth is a big "no crackers allowed" sign seems pretty plausible

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

black panther is the leader of a fictional african nation that is a utopia because they keep kicking whitey the gently caress out

even without the magic space metal the idea that all it takes to create heaven on earth is a big "no crackers allowed" sign seems pretty plausible

I kind of want to see a movie about this now.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
theyre still making comic book man movie?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Enfield posted:

malcom x-man

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

theyre still making comic book man movie?

Only that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
2015 is too soon. We will have eliminated all racism by then so fair play to them.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Agag posted:

Only that.

Are there enough children in the world?

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015
That sucks

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

Are there enough children in the world?

I liked the one with the tree and the talking raccoon.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Agag posted:

I liked the one with the tree and the talking raccoon.

Lord of the rings?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
February is the month movies go to die. So...

Marvel's gonna buck the trend!:v:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

February is the month movies go to die. So...

Marvel's gonna buck the trend!:v:

gently caress You It's... February?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

the white benefactors are those who wrote him din gus

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
still loving pissed Pip the Troll wasn't a part of Guardians of the Galaxy and hasn't had his own solo movie or comic yet. Bunch of loving bullshit imho

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
how could anyone possibly give a gently caress about a new super hero movie in 2015

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

howard the duck reboot

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

the great deceiver posted:

how could anyone possibly give a gently caress about a new super hero movie in 2015

You've got to try not being a nihilist for a couple hours. It's pretty neat!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gas thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

God help us all.

• Locked thread