Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't even pick a team to root for since both have dominated the Astros this season (assuming the Astros can even get past KC which is likely a nope) so I'll just go with which team I'd rather see win it all rather than which team I'd rather face

Go Blue Jays, Go Astros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If the Astros and Blue Jays meet in the ALCS, the top two Hit Dingers teams will play each other to go to the WS

If the winner of that plays the Dodgers in the WS, the top NL dinger team will meet one of the top two dinger teams in baseball

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh hey we're back

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Marisnick was the only Astro that inning who didn't go up thinking "Hmm Herrera throws 97-98? I'm going to try to pull it"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Great snag by Carter

e: Jesus the defense is really bailing Sipp out

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 9, 2015

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

COLBY JACK

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I thought Gomez was out honestly

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol if you trust the gameday strike zone regardless of what you think of the location

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Will Harris has been so dependable this season

Please don't fall apart

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

bewbies posted:

is that the same oliver perez that was kind of good when i was in college? surely he must be dead by now

His arm is, he's been poo poo since coming to the Astros

I can't believe he's on the ALDS roster

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh god :( Don't do this to me ughhhhh

It's Ollie Perez so I'm expecting the game tying HR or at best a double

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

My sphincter is super tight right now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Watching Hochevar is like seeing Mark Appel's future