Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I've seen one too many of those stupid social media shared photos where 80s kids brag about how they didn't wear seat belts or rode on the roof of the car while their parents did 90 on the interstate and therefore kids today are pussies. You, know :smugdog: poo poo like this:

or this:

So I made some of my own.

What other totally awesome stuff are bitch rear end millenials not doing because they're too busy face tweeting the space time on their snap o grams?

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Oct 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I read this thread and survived. barely.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Demonachizer posted:

I read this thread and survived. barely.

its better than any thread youve ever made

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

we didn't have chipotle when i was a kid and i survived

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
you'll cowards don't even smoked crack as a kid and survived

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol yall remember payphones? like and share if you agree

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
oh are we doing internet memes? bookmarked for memes i love memes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Matey posted:

Only

90s

Kids

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Lol but the first two were harmless ... Op I don't GET it

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TEAYCHES posted:

Only

1890s

Kids

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Matey posted:

"Please say your party's last name."

"Momatthemallpickmeup"

:cool:

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
My dad knew some kid who ended up suffocating in an old refrigerator because he climbed in and couldn't open it from the inside.

Too bad that person can't share it because he's dead.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

klosterdev posted:

My dad knew some kid who ended up suffocating in an old refrigerator because he climbed in and couldn't open it from the inside.

was that kid your brother?

rip your brother

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

klosterdev posted:

sounds like a pretty stupid kid, tbh. maybe he's better off dead?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/HlqPyl3WOYs

I rolled lemons though

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

Matey posted:

was that kid your brother?

rip your brother
Nah, this was when my dad was also a kid.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

sounds like a pretty stupid kid, tbh. maybe he's better off dead?

Probably didn't occur to him. Refrigerator death was an actual thing at one point, because refrigerator doors were more like actual doors, where a latch kept it secured shut, and nobody thought to put a handle on the inside of the fridge. To a little kid it's a potential fort to hide in. In most of the households of the United States. And if you do it you'll die if nobody is around to hear you cry for help.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refrigerator_death

klosterdev fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Oct 9, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
No pizza

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I hate people who text while driving almost as much as I hate crackheads.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol idiots get so upset about how things used to be before THE GOVERNEMNT imposed safety requirements

I should be allowed to risk my life for no reason whenever I want, OBAMA

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
parody thread idea: Share if You Smoked a Cracker as a Kid and Survived

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

phasmid posted:

I hate people who text while driving almost as much as I hate crackheads.

Seriously, just go to a busy intersection and watch how many people drive by staring at their lap because they're on their phone. It's pretty obvious but they think they're being so sneaky.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
crack cocaine is actually a pretty weak teratogen so your mom could have smoked a bunch of that poo poo while pregnant with you and youd probably be fine if she took care of herself otherwise. most of the "crack baby" hysteria can just be attributed to malnutrition and poverty.

booze on the other hand is just loving awful, but it's not just the niggers who do it, so no panic

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh also theres an elephant getting greasy here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
shaer is basher al assad gassed your town and you barely survived but w permanent health problems and probably a reduced life expectancy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

oh sorry this is the 80s 90s thread pretend i said slobodon milosovic

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Doctor Schnabel posted:

crack cocaine is actually a pretty weak teratogen so your mom could have smoked a bunch of that poo poo while pregnant with you and youd probably be fine if she took care of herself otherwise. most of the "crack baby" hysteria can just be attributed to malnutrition and poverty.

booze on the other hand is just loving awful, but it's not just the niggers who do it, so no panic

ppl are not teradactyls

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

btw these kids are smoking used tobacco from cigar butts picked up on the street, rolled with newspaper, so like 9000x more disgusting and badass

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hmmm...

uh...

hmm...... wait a minute...

but...

the kids who didn't survive those things aren't around to post about it...?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

classic selection bias

NATURAL selection bias!!

:badcumchhh"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Doctor Schnabel posted:

what's tha matta with you?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
nothin. im a catch!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my little brother fell out the back of a pickup truck we were in and survived. in fact it made him healthier

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what would happen if you mixed a rabbit and a badger

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Believe it or not, but crack's not half bad.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

This Jacket Is Me posted:

the first hit is on me, kid lol. but seriously. crab off

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

This Jacket Is Me posted:

crank is fun too. no one said drugs arent fun

really bad habit tho

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
this is pretty stupid because all the ones who didnt survive arent goign to be able to do anything

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Emptyquote this post if you fought in Vietnam and survived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

crack is fun and tastes great bit it doesn't last long enough

• Locked thread