Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
drop an atomic bomb on them and see if it kills them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hispanics invade by land from the south, Asians invade by boat from the east.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Definitely this.

Or you can smell their poop

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
surreptitious blood sample "bumnp against them in public while saying excuse me" then feed it into your supercomputer that you're in 24/7 contact with through an earpiece

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

a bay posted:

What are some little details or difference that make it possible to figure out whether someone is Hispanic, or Asian

INTERS#ETING ENOUGHLY OP, there are hispanic asians, they are called FILIPINOS

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hold a pat of butter over some rice and see if they get agitated.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
an easy way to spot a filipino/a- take them on a cruise

if they instinctively begin to fold strangers laundry and find themselves drawn to the engineering compartments instead of the guest areas, you'll know for sure

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

texaholic posted:

Hispanic girls:

Asian girls got a serious of white dad booty:

Hispanic girls only have the booty if they have African blood. Amerindian looking Mexican ladies have flat ones - probably due to their genetic similarities to the Asian persuasion.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

P-Mack posted:

Badonkadonkadonk

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

Hispanic girls only have the booty if they have African blood. Amerindian looking Mexican ladies have flat ones - probably due to their genetic similarities to the Asian persuasion.

wrong

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Not wrong. On average. That lady is probably mostly Euro/African rather than Amerindian judging by her look. But holy poo poo is right.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

Not wrong. On average. That lady is probably mostly Euro/African rather than Amerindian judging by her look. But holy poo poo is right.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Don't look Amerindian. Doesn't change what I said. Also, holy poo poo.

naem
May 29, 2011

sideways vagina

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

7/10 not bad

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

give them a math test

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ashgromnies posted:

Fred Armisen is Asian and Hispanic but somehow looks like a generic aging, skittish, white NPR listener.

That's it. I swore he was some Mongrel Third-Gen Italian.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ElectricSheep posted:

an easy way to spot a filipino/a- take them on a cruise

if they instinctively begin to fold strangers laundry and find themselves drawn to the engineering compartments instead of the guest areas, you'll know for sure
an easier way is to take a walk to a sunny area and see if they follow.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

RaceBannon posted:

Mexico has like 0.8% African ancestry so they're either incredibly flat or you're wrong

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

computer parts posted:

Mexico has like 0.8% African ancestry so they're either incredibly flat or you're wrong

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

computer parts posted:

Mexicans (Mestizos at least) actually carry a couple percentage points of African admixture on average. But the pred. Amerindian people (or with a primarily Amerindian phenotype at least) aren't known for tha booty - and that's probably because they're similar to Asians on a genetic level.

"A study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN) reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (Amerindian mostly), and 5.03% African. Sonora shows the highest European contribution (70.63%) and Guerrero the lowest (51.98%) which also has the highest Asian contribution (37.17%). African contribution ranges from 2.8% in Sonora to 11.13% in Veracruz. 80% of the Mexican population was classed as mestizo (defined as "being racially mixed in some degree")."

But being Hispanic means you can be of any race - with a whole lot of mixing. The populations that absorbed more African ancestry inherited the African booty. It's simple really!

angelklaine
Jun 10, 2015

Servant of Ruth and master of none.
This thread is funnier than I expected. I'm hispanic.

I say ask them to cook. That will tell you spot on!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

If they understand indoor plumbing but stand on the toilet, Asian. If they don't understand running water, sit whilst making GBS threads, but throw all their lovely toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet, Hispanic.

My cat loves to poo poo right next to the toilet and drag toilet paper on top of it

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

Mexicans (Mestizos at least) actually carry a couple percentage points of African admixture on average. But the pred. Amerindian people (or with a primarily Amerindian phenotype at least) aren't known for tha booty - and that's probably because they're similar to Asians on a genetic level.

"A study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN) reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (Amerindian mostly), and 5.03% African. Sonora shows the highest European contribution (70.63%) and Guerrero the lowest (51.98%) which also has the highest Asian contribution (37.17%). African contribution ranges from 2.8% in Sonora to 11.13% in Veracruz. 80% of the Mexican population was classed as mestizo (defined as "being racially mixed in some degree")."

But being Hispanic means you can be of any race - with a whole lot of mixing. The populations that absorbed more African ancestry inherited the African booty. It's simple really!

Hispanics are the main group of race mixers this is why they own so hard and why whites are afraid of them

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
just check their net worth

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Horniest Manticore posted:

if a girl wants you to call her mommy, she's hispanic. if a girl wants to call you daddy, she's asian.
never realized this, but you're spot on

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Asians don't have buttcracks. It's just a smooth rump with a hole.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

RaceBannon posted:

just joining the chorus of fellow posters to tell you how wrong and stupid you are

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What's Mexico deal? I hear people kidnap public officials and poo poo

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
realtalk: i know a girl who is 3/4 hispanic, and 1/4 asian, and she is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. like, movie star quality beautiful. very sweet and super smart too. its almost like she's too perfect, i wonder what the hidden flaw is?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Freestyle posted:

realtalk: i know a girl who is 3/4 hispanic, and 1/4 asian, and she is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. like, movie star quality beautiful. very sweet and super smart too. its almost like she's too perfect, i wonder what the hidden flaw is?

Geez why don't you just marry her

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Geez why don't you just marry her
she has a guy and is very happy with him :(

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Freestyle posted:

she has a guy and is very happy with him :(

Arrange for the guy to get deported.

naem
May 29, 2011

Freestyle posted:

i wonder what the hidden flaw is?

sidewaysd vaginna

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
If you analyze the stools from each, you'll note the Asian droppings will be flat like a pancake.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

naem posted:

sidewaysd vaginna
but she's just a quarter asian. maybe its diagonal?

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Arrange for the guy to get deported.
You just secured my vote for Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
get in to a fight with them if you get your rear end kicked kung fu style theyre asian if you get shot theyre hispanic

• Locked thread